Chapter 29

HAYES' POV

When I woke up, I was in the bedroom, on the bed. Jovana was asleep and hugging me with one hand and had her leg on me. I slowly and quietly got up making sure that Jovana wouldn't wake up and noticed Jade in the other bed. Scott is probably already up and went somewhere.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water so that it would be warm when I got in. I went back into the bedroom and picked out a clean shirt and shorts that I would be wearing today at our first event.

JOVANA'S POV

I woke up and checked the time, it is 5:00 A.M. We need to be at the event early so I got up. Someone was in the shower so I went over to the sink and started brushing my teeth.

"Hey." Jade said sitting up in her bed.

"Heyy." I said with toothpaste still in my mouth.

"Where are Scott and Hayes?" She asked getting up and getting her curling iron out of her bag.

"I don't know, but one of them is in the shower." I said spitting out my tooth paste and rinsing out my mouth with water.

"Well, I think Scott slept on the couch so I bet Hayes is in there."

"Yeah, probably." I said looking for my detangler brush.

"Here." Jade said giving it to me, "It was on the floor."

"Thanks." I said taking it out of her hand.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, why would I be."

"I don't know, you just seem nervous."

"Yeah, well I got a lot of hate yesterday and I don't know how the fans will react."

"Look, Jovana, Hayes likes you and that's all that mattes as long you like him back."

"I guess you're right, thanks Jade." I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm not going to let them get to me.

I walked over to the dresser and picked out my outfit. I grabbed a white cropped tank top, a black kimono with colorful detailing, a pair of my favorite black shorts, my white sandal wedges, a gold necklace, and four random bracelets that I packed (outfit on the left). I then walked back into the hallway by the bathroom just as Hayes walked out.

"I'm so sorry Hayes!" I said because I accidentally bumped into him.

"It's okay." He said holding me up.

"I'm gonna go get dressed now." I got out of his grasp and walked into the bathroom quickly shutting the door.