Chapter 2

JOVANA'S POV

"What?" Jade asked.

"Look!" I said flipping the camera.

"What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"Philip, he's wearing a tux!"

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"YA I KNOW!"

"That jerk you should so go over there and yell at him."

"Okay put your mic on mute so he doesn't hear you."

"Okay."

I walked over the the front of the school, I was about to walk into the school when someone called my name.

"Jovana!"

I turned around and say Philip walking towards me... man he looked hot in that tux "SNAP OUT OF IT!" I told myself.

"Yeah." I said trying to look serious by crossing my arms across my chest.

"I need to ask you something." before I knew it most of the eighth grade was standing around us.

"Okay."

Philip bent down on one knee and took my hand and held it in his.

"Will you go out with me?"

"Philip... I... I... I don't know what to say."

"Just say what you want."

"Philip... YOUR AN ASSHOLE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" after I said that I slapped him so hard I thought I heard it echo throughout the circle. I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Jo... Jo... Jovana... I love you." he started crying.

"NO YOU DONT IM OVER YOU, YOU LYING SON OF A BITCH." And just like that I walked away and pushed through the crowd, getting stares from everyone.

As I walked into the school I remembered that Jade was on FaceTime. I walked into the bathroom and put my earbuds in and told her to get off mute... her face was red.

"OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" She yelled so loud I had to lower my volume.

"Hahaha," I started laughing, "he deserved it for being a jerk just for five dollars."

"Yeah true but I felt really bad."

"Hahaha so what... I need a real guy In my life."

"Hahahaha ok bye dude I've got to go."

"Byeee Jade!"

"Byeee!" She hung up.

I walked out of the bathroom and found my friend Kate.

"Hey." I said as I approached her.

"Hey, OMG I CANT BELIEVE HOW HARD YOU SLAPPED PHILIP! HE'S IN THE PARKING LOT CRYING!"

"Hahahaha serves him right."

"Hahahaha" we both laughed

The bell rang and we both headed off to our classes.