Chapter 11

JOVANA'S POV

Basically, I left Jade and went into her house, she followed me but went into her room to get ready and pack her stuff. I went to Scott's room and knocked on the door.

"Jade, I told you that you can't come into my room at all!" He yelled at me, thinking that I was Jade.

"Actually it's Jovana, Jade is packing and changing." I said, awkwardly standing by the door.

"Oh, okay. You can come in."

I opened the door and he was sitting on his bed, on his phone.

"Hey." He said setting his phone down on the table next to his bed, he sat up, he hadn't changed yet so I was wondering if he was going to go swimming with us, but I didn't ask.

"Hi." I smiled. I didn't know where to sit so I was awkwardly standing in the door frame. He then patted the space next to him on the bed, gesturing for me to sit down. I walked over and sat down next to me, I haven't been in his room for a while because he was never home, so I was looking around his room. When I looked back at him he was staring at me and smiling. I was looking straight into his light brown eyes.

"Jovana..." he said really slowly, he scooted closer to me.

"Um... I think I heard Jade call me." I said nervously while getting up from his bed.

He followed me and trapped me in the corner, one of his hands was leaning on the wall and he was looking at me as i struggled to find a way out. Oh god, Jade is going to kill me if her brother kisses me, I mean it's one thing to like your best friends brother and it's another thing to date or kiss him.

"Calm down." He whispered in my ear, just hearing his beautiful voice made me calm down a little bit. He took his other hand and used it to bring my chin up. His breathing started getting heavy, then he started leaning in, our lips were so close to eachother.

"Jovana!" I heard Jade yell, then I heard the attic door close, Scott turned around and walked away from me, I could hear him cussing under his breath. I quickly ran to the bottom of the attic stairs. "Ready?" Jade asked me.

"Yeah."

Scott's door was closed, but Jade knocked on it.

"What?" He said, he sounded angry.

"Are you still going to swim with us?"

"Yeah." He said and oppened the door, he was already dressed in his swim suit. How did he change that fast?

"I'm the only person who isn't dressed, lets go back to my house so i can go change." I said trying not to make eye contact with Scott, but I could still tell he was staring me down like a hawk. I looked back up to see if he was still staring at me, but he was gone, he was already walking down the stairs towards the door.

I started thining to myself as I changed, I don't see it, Philip likes me, Scott tried to kiss me, and i look at myself in the mirror and i hate 96% of myself.