Chapter 28

JOVANA'S POV

Hayes and I asked if we can go back to the hotel two hours before we were supposed to leave. Chad agreed to let us leave so we called a Taxi.

On the way to the hotel Hayes and I talked about some of our likes and dislikes. Once we got to the hotel, Hayes went over to the Red Box that was in the lobby and we rented Lucy. We then went up stairs.

I made the couch into a bed and put some blankets and pillows on it while Hayes put in the movie and started making snacks.

"Do you want a banana popsicle?" Hayes asked from the kitchen.

"What's a banana popsicle?" I asked still fixing the bed.

"Something that Sierra taught me to make. You take a banana, put yogurt on it, then chocolate, then nuts."

"Sure I'll take two. Oh and no butter on my popcorn unless it's home made melted butter."

"Same, I hate the butter that comes already on the popcorn, I'm working on it."

Once I finished I went into the bathroom and changed into a tie-dye tee shirt and a pair of yoga shorts. I put my hair in a high ponytail then went back out. When I walked out, Hayes was putting in the movie, he already changed into a tee shirt and basketball shorts.

"Hey, the movie is starting in a little while, let me fast forward through all of these commercials." Hayes said as I walked over to sit on the bed.

"Are the popsicles in the freezer?" I asked seeing that Hayes put the popcorn on the side table.

"Yeah, if you want them tell me, but it'll take half an hour for them to freeze."

"Okay." I said pulling the blanket over me.

HAYES'S POV

After 45 minutes, Jovana fell Asleep. I kept watching the movie as I played with her hair. She laid on my stomach. Aww, she looks so cute when she sleeps. I leant down and kissed her forehead. She giggled.

"Come on Jovana, I know you are awake." I said when she tried to stop giggling.

"Sorry, I'm going to bed, goodnight Hayes." She said getting up and slowly going to the bedroom.

"Good night bae." I said blowing her a kiss before she went into the bedroom and shut the door behind her.

I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't have asked for a better person in my life.