Chapter 17

Jovana's POV

The rest of the day I FaceTimed Hayes, only taking brakes to grab food. But now it was 3:00 and I needed to know what's happening. Me and Hayes said our goodbye's and I placed my phone on the night stand. I started going up the stairs. "Shit!" I yelled out loud, realizing that my hair was a mess and that I needed to change out of my bathing suit. I walked up the rest of the stairs and slowly opened the door, I turned on the light in my closet, then slowly and quietly shut the door behind me.

Now, if Philip is still here, I want to show him what he's missing out on. I grabbed a pair low-rise dark wash shorts, a spaghetti-strap grey tank top with a lace neck line, a bra, and a pair of underwear. I then turned off the light and went back down to the basement, when I reached the end of the stairs my phone was lighting up but I ignored it and went to go get dressed.

After I was dressed I went back up stairs to my bedroom, then when I went down stairs to the second floor and noticed my sister's bedroom door was open, and inside were Jade and Scott.

"Jovana what are you doing out?" The asked me at the same time.

"What are you doing in my sisters room?" I asked them getting suspicious.

"Philip and Trey are outside and we told them that we were going to bring their bags inside. We've only been here for what? two minutes?" Scott said as he got up from the chair that he was sitting in. "I'm going to go back outside now." as he passed me he slowly whispered in my ear, "That outfit makes you look hot."

I stared at him all the way till he went down stairs. "Let's go outside now." I said turning back towards Jade and putting a fake smile on my face.

Once we were outside Philip turned straight towards me and looked like he saw a ghost. His eyes looked me up and down and when he got to my face I rolled my eyes.

"So, Jade!" I yelled out loud so that they all heard. "Hayes Grier invited us to go to the Fam Tour with him! Next Saturday we will be going to Chicago! Then next month we might go to New York City with them! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, but what will our parents say?" Jade asked, I'm pretty sure she thought I was just trying to make a scene, which I was, but what I was saying is true.

"I already asked they said that me and you can go and that we don't need any adult supervision because Cameron and Bryant are over 18!"

"Yay! I'm so excited, let's go inside and pack!"

Once we got inside she looked at me, "Is this true?"

"Would I lie to you, Jade?"

"OH MY GOSH IM GONNA MEET NASH GRIER AND HAYES GRIER AND CAMERON DALLAS AND CARTER REYNOLDS."

"I can tell that you're excited because that was a butt load of bad grammar hahaha."

"WE NEED TO GO START PACKING! NOW!" She grabbed my wrist and we both went up stairs into her room and I helped her pack.