Chapter 8

JADE'S POV

When Jovana answered the door, she smiled and full-on tackled me and bear hugged me.

"Damn, your gone for like three days and you get tackled into hugs. Haha." I said laughing.

"So much has happened when you were gone, you should've seen Philip, he wouldn't even look at me!" She said letting go of her tight hug around me.

"I feel bad for him, I mean he really did like you, his friends would always tell us about how much he liked you." She said bye to her parents, shut the door, and we started walking.

"I know, but he broke my heart... for five dollars, I don't care how many times he apologizes, thats a terrible thing to do to someone, especially for five dollars." I looked at Jovana after she said that, she looked almost as-if she was in pain, as if someone stabbed everyone she loved, and they some-how came back to haunt her.

Then, I heard someone yell out our names.

JOVANA'S POV

I was thinking of Philip, I could even heat his voice, yelling my name, and Jade's name? I turned around and he was running towards us, oh no, what does he want now.

"What does he want." Jade whispered to me, we were still walking, we didn't look back, but we knew that he was behind us because we could hear his footsteps and his yelling.

"I don't know, but I'm not talking, can you do the talking for me?" I asked Jade because I really didn't want to talk to him. She said yes and then he caught up to us.

JADE'S POV

"What do you want, here to break her heart again?" I asked Philip when he reached us.

"No, I actually came to apologize." He said, "I know i deserved the yelling, and the slap, but all I wanted to say is that I'm sorry."

"Ok, bye now." I said walking away from him, taking Jovana with me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
OMG ME AND THE CHARACTER ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT EXCEPT FOR OUR NAMES AND WE LIKE MAGCON. 😂