Chapter 30

JADE'S POV

While Jovana was getting ready Hayes went to go look for Scott so I stayed in the room and changed into my outfit. I grabbed my crochet black romper, a pair of mint sandals, and my favorite black beaded purse. I waited for Jovana to come out of the bathroom so that we could do our hair and makeup together.

Her phone started to buzz and I went to go see who was texting her. It was Scott. I unlocked her phone and looked at the messages, she had 5 new messages all from Scott.

Scott:
"We need to talk."
"You know you felt something."
"We need to talk about the kiss."
"This is important."
"You can't say that you didn't feel anything when we kissed last night."

What did I just read? Jovana kissed Scott? But she's dating Hayes. Just then the door unlocked and a teary eyed Jovana walked out.

"Oh Jade I'm a terrible person." She said wen she saw that I was on her phone. I threw her phone on the bed and ran over to her. We walked over to her and Hayes's bed and sat down.

"What happened?" I asked.

"When you guys got back I guess Hayes was still on the couch watching a movie or something. A-a-and Scott, well at the time I thought it was Hayes, he kissed me and I woke up and started to kiss back because I didn't know who it was. I should've known it wasn't Hayes because of the way Scott was roughly kissing me. I-I'm a t-terrible person." She said and started crying even more.

"Jovana? Jade? I can't find Scott anywhere I searched the whole hotel." Hayes said before opening up the bedroom door. "Oh my god, Jovana, what's wrong?"

He rushed over to us and took her out of my hands to comfort her.

HAYES'S POV

"Can you please leave we need our privacy, go look for Scott." I said to Jade.

"Jovana, sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked looking down and her in my arms.

"I'm a terrible person Hayes... And... And..." She started balling her eyes out. She grabbed a tissue then started over. "Last night, you were still watching movies I guess when Jade and Scott came back and Scott walked into the room and kissed me while I was asleep. I didn't know it was him I swear Hayes I thought it was you. But I should've known his kisses aren't gentle like yours. I'm so sorry Hayes. After the kiss he left and he started texting me about it this morning that's how I know it wasn't you."

"It's okay Jovana, I'm not mad at you, if anything I'm mad at Scott for taking advantage of you while you were asleep."

I was outraged, Scott knew too well about Jovana and me. I told him when they came back last night and Jade was happy for us, Scott on the other hand looked pissed. And now I know why.