Chapter 26

HAYES' POV

During all the rides, Jovana held my hand. Now we were in line waiting for Dip N' Dots.

"Two chocolate please." Jovana said to the guy running the stand.

Once we got our ice cream we sat on a bench right by the pond that was there for Roaring Rapids it was 5:00 and we still had another four hours before we have to go back. She handed me my cup and put her head on my chest.

"You know, I wasn't scared on those rides, I only wanted an excuse so that I could hold your hand." She sat up and started eating her ice cream.

"Well, I'm not complaining. You should pretend that you are scared a lot more often." I said putting her hair behind her ear.

"Well in that case, I'm terrified." She grabbed my hand and we looked into each others eyes. The moment felt right so I leaned in.

"OMG HAYES!" I turned around and saw three girls around my age running towards me.

"Oh, uh hey." I said awkwardly getting up. Jovana was looking the other way and i couldn't see her face.

"Can we get a picture." A tall blonde girl asked me.

"Sure, but make it quick because I was in the middle of something.

"Ooooo, is that your girlfriend?" a red head asked giggling.

"Of coarse it isn't she's too ugly to be his girlfriend." A short brunette said laughing with the other girls.

"As a matter of fact she is my girlfriend and you can leave if you don't like her because she is the most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go back to something." I walked over to Jovana and made sure that the girls were looking. I grabbed Jovana's hand and pulled her into me, then I kissed her.

JOVANA'S POV

He's kissing me. Hayes Grier is freaking kissing me. WHAT IS GOING ON. I pulled away and he had a huge smile on his face.

"I know it's hard for you to believe, but I really, really like you a lot Jovana." He said still holding my hands. This whole time I was worried about some stupid dream when I should have been thinking about Hayes.