2 Hyungs in Trouble

"Goddamnit Hoseok, why do you always do this?" Yoongi snapped

Hoseok shrugged, leaning forward to get closer to Yoongi. His breath reeked of alcohol. Yoongi nearly gagged.

"You shouldn't have done that. What if somebody recognized you?" Namjoon asked. The annoyance in his voice was thick.

"I wanted to drink."

"That's fine... but getting into a fight is not."

"They were telling me that I couldn't handle alcohol, so I-"

"You're being idiotic," Yoongi said. "That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. How old are you? Five? Someone telling you something insulting isn't a reason for you to start punching them."

Namjoon snorted, hand immediately flying up to silence himself. Hoseok didn't seem to hear him.

"You're the dumbest person I've ever met Hoseok," Yoongi said.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Oh, come on, that's enough now," Namjoon said. "Hoseok, it's a good thing that we found you before you did something that could warrant an arrest. We're in the dorms now, so you should stay here for the entire day and... get in the... get in the right mindset for-"

"Yes," Yoongi said.

With a sigh, Hoseok flopped backwards onto the couch. He covered his eyes with the back of his hand. "How is Jin hyung though?"

"He's doing okay," Yoongi said.

"That's all you have to say?"

"His fever has gone down. He's awake. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung are with him," Namjoon said.

"Oh." Hoseok sighed in relief. "That's-that's... good to hear."

"Yeah, they said it's not that major of an infection. Something small." Yoongi nodded.

"When is he going to be released?" Hoseok asked.

"Within the next few days hopefully."

"You're going to have a lot of explaining to do," Yoongi said. "Not only to the others, but also to your parents and family members."

"Don't tell them what I did. My mom is going to kill me," Hoseok begged.

"Nah. I'm going to have to."

Namjoon sighed. "I'm going to go to my room to take a shower. You two... uh... can do whatever you want, I guess."

"Hoseok, you should take a shower too. You smell like a garbage can," Yoongi said.

"I do not."

"Yes, you do."

"I'm fine."

"Go take a shower."

"Oh man, shut up!" Namjoon yelled.

Yoongi wanted to yell right back, but he wisely held his tongue. Namjoon looked exasperated. Hoseok stared in confusion at him.

"You know what," he said slowly, sitting up. "I am going to take a shower."

Hoseok got up from the couch and hurried away to his room.

"Now he's going to use up all the hot water! Why do you always do this?!"

Yoongi shrugged. Namjoon's face turned red, and he stomped off to his room. Nobody was particularly in a good mood right now.

-------

"How is he?" Jimin asked.

"I think... I think he's alright," Jungkook said. "The nurse didn't look as worried when I asked. Or maybe she's just good at acting."

"Maybe."

"Hey Taehyung." Jungkook poked the second youngest on the knee. "Do you know the time?"

Taehyung pulled his phone out of his pocket, tapping on the screen to make it light up. "9:38."

"Damn, it's already so late," Jimin said. "We've been here for nearly the whole day."

Taehyung nodded. "I just want to see Jin hyung one time, to make sure that's alright. Then I can go home."

"Yeah..."

"Guys, did you hear what Hoseok hyung did?!" Jungkook asked.

"I heard he went to a bar...?" Taehyung shook his head. "I don't know."

"Oh no, did someone recognize-"

Jungkook interrupted Jimin, grabbing his hand. "He got into a fight."

"Oh no, that's even worse," Jimin said. "Did he get into trouble? Like, I don't know, did the police have to come or something...?"

"No, well..." Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know. Yoongi hyung texted me but he said he doesn't know the full extent of what went on."

Taehyung sighed, shaking his head. "I want to see Jin hyung, then I want to go home and sleep for the next nineteen hours."

"Yoongi hyung is saying that Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung are yelling at each other," Jungkook said. "Today is a good day."

Jimin didn't reply. He only pulled out his phone, opened his Among Us game and started to play.

"What-" Jungkook started, then stopped. "Fine."

Taehyung didn't take any notice of any of their antics. He wondered how Jin was doing, whether he was awake or not, whether he was scared or not, whether he was in pain or not...

------

Another hour had to go by before Taehyung was finally allowed to see Jin. He wasn't allowed to go right to his bedside but was told to view him from a distance. Jin wasn't awake anyway. He was fast asleep from all the antibiotics and was worn out from his fever.

It was upsetting. Taehyung had really wanted to hold Jin's hand and say something to him, but there was no chance to do that. Jungkook and Jimin had similar thoughts, but they weren't as vocal about their disappointment as Taehyung.

Now, they all had to go and be vocal about Hoseok and his actions.

-----

861 words