Cheating Prank

(1388)

"What's up guys! Welcome back to my channel. So today we're gonna be doing a lil prank on Bil. So she is currently at a meeting, so I thought 'what a better time to do this." I say into the camera.

"Okay, so basically this is how it's gonna go down.  Billie has been texting me for the past 30ish minutes. I have been ignoring her.  She's already getting upset, and has called me twice. So basically I found this like boyfriend POV thingy on YouTube, and I'm gonna play it while I'm on the phone with her the next time she calls. I'm gonna turn it up loud, so she hears it and then we're gonna see what happens. I also put a hickey on my neck using some eyeshadow, that way if she facetimes me she'll see it. I'm lowkey kind of nervous." I say.

"Okay these are her text so far. I'm pretty sure she's about to call me so I'm gonna start playing the video." I say showing my phone to the camera.

My phone rings and I see Billies face pop up

My phone rings and I see Billies face pop up. I squeal a bit and answer. I put her on speaker.

"Hello." I say look up at the camera.

"Why didn't you answer me baby? I was worried sick." She asked with a whine.

"Sorry I was . . . busy." I say, before faking a giggle. I turn up the video a little louder, and start to whisper a bit as if I was talking to the person

"With what? You didn't have anything to do today, at least not that I know of." She ask sounding confused.

"I was jus- stop." I whispered.

"I had just turned off my phone." I say before giggling.

"Oh. Uh where are you?" She asks.

"At home. Where else would I be?" I say looking up at the camera.

"I don't know, it just sounds like your with someone." She says, sounding suspicious.

"Nope, just alone." I say quickly.

"Oh wel-"

She is cut off my the video. The man in the screen speaks a little louder, and I pretend to shush him.

"Okay y/n. Who tf is that?" She asks getting frustrated.

"No one. I don't know what your talking about." I say acting oblivious.

"Don't fucking act stupid. Who is that?" She says getting angrier.

"There is literally no one here, I think you're just hearing things." I say.

I suddenly see "baby💕 would like to facetime" pop up on my screen, I quickly deny it.

"Y/n answer the fucking facetime, now." She says sternly.

"No, I look like crap right now." I whine a bit. I look up at the camera and cringe.

"I'm not playing. Answer." She says before she tries a again.