girlfriend?!

(2158)

(It gets better. I wrote the beginning at like 2am, that's why it sucks.)

(I don't care what y'all say. Avery Cyrus is hot. Period. Come at me all you want🙃)

NOT EDITED!

~

"Baby!" I shout to Billie, as I end the call with Rosalie.

"What baby?" She asks walking into the kitchen.

"Rosalie is having a friend over, so I just wanted to let you know." I say as I continue to wash the dishes while I have Ximena in her swing next to me.

"Who?" She asks.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Oh okay."

"Uh Mateo was asking if you could help him with something. I think homework." She says as she sits on one of the stools, at the kitchen island.

She takes her phone out, and starts typing away.

"I'm kinda busy, can't you help him?" I ask.

"You're smarter than me! I'll watch Ximena." She exlaims.

"Fine." I say turning of the faucet.

"You're doing the dishes then."

"Bu-"

"No buts."

I walk down the stairs after helping Mateo, and putting Ximena down for a nap in her nursery, to see Billie sitting on the couch, watching Rick and Morty. I plop down beside her, laying my head on her shoulder.

We hear the door swing open, followed by laughter. I look over to see Rosalie walk in holding hands with a girl.

The girl has brown hair, she's wearing a shirt with butterflies on it tucked into some jeans. I actually reall liked her outfit. (Above^)

I get up, walking over to them. The girl is about 5'7, so around Billies' height.

Billie walks up behind me, placing her arm around my waist.

"Hi! What's your name?" I ask putting on my best white girl voice. I feel like more people like me when I talk like that. I used it in high school everytime i went to a job interview, worked everytime.

"Avery." the girl says, bringing me into a small hug.

Billie holds out her hand. Avery shakes it firmly.