Growning up

(1715)

(Not edited)

I tried, it's 1 AM so bare with me

[Rosalie;15 Mateo;17 Aj and Nicolás;19]

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" I hear Aj shout from up stairs.

I look up at Billie, who's already looking at me confused. She turns off the stove, walking over to me. We stay quiet waiting for another yell.

What? We are chismosas.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!" Rosalie shouts.

Billie immediately perks up realizing the argument has something to do with Rosalie. Billie loves the boys but when it comes to their arguments with Rosalia, she takes Rosalie's side. Always. The boys have learned that's just how it goes. So they try not to get into huge arguments with her but sometimes they reach their breaking point.

The shouting continues, it's getting louder after about a minute but suddenly it gets quiet.

Me and Billie quickly look at each other. It doesn't just get quiet like that, especially if it's Rosalie and Aj. We both run upstairs, shoving eachother the whole way there.

I make it to the room first, looking over at Billie with a smirk. She rolls her eyes.

"What's going on? Why was there so much screaming?" Billie asks.

"I don't know. Rosalie, how about you tell moms." Aj says looking over at her. She puts her head down.

"Or should I just tell them?" He asks.

She doesn't say anything.

"Okay well one of you is gonna tell us. So?" I say, crossing my arms.

"I-" she says before sniffling.

"I had sex... with Aden." She says quietly.

I feel Billie tense up. Her face is blank. Billie takes a deep breath, I can tell she's trying not to scream. I look at Rosalie and sigh.

"When?" Billie says, not looking up from the one spot she hasn't stopped staring at.

"When he came over last Friday." She says.

"When was he over? I don't remember you asking." I say softly.

"Cuz I didn't. You guys told us you were going out, and so I invited him over." She says.

"Are you fucking serious Rosalie?" Billie says finally looking up at her.

"I- I don't even know what to say to you." Billie says shaking her head.

"I-I'm sorry." She says.

"Don't be sorry, don't apologize to me. Be disappointed, in yourself." Billie says harshly.

I place a hand on Billie's shoulder.

"Baby, calm down." I say.

"NO!" She shouts causing Rosalie and Aj to both flinch.

"Aj, leave. We need to speak with your sister. Alone." Billie says.

Aj gets up, walking out. Billie places her hand on the small of my back, as I pass by her into the room. I sit on the bed next to Rosalie. Billie shuts the door. She pulls out the desk chair infront of us, sitting down.

"I wanna know why and how it happend. Right now." She says.

"I invited him over. I said I just wanted to watch a movie, but he was persistent on us making out. So I was like "whatever, fine.". And then he started touching me, and I told him to stop. But he said that he loved me and shouldn't he be able to show me that he loves me. So I just let it happen." She explains.