Family Vacation

(3439)

NOT EDITED!

Shit gets heated... not in a sexual way doe, sorry🤷‍♀️

(The family imagines jump to different time zones. For example in one Ximena could be 3 months and the next she could be 7 years old, it just depends)

(Twins;18, Mateo;17, Rosalie; 16, Ximena; 7 months)

"Sully! Tell mom to let me live for once!" Rosalie shouts.

"He can't tell me what to do! You're my daughter, you came out of my ballsack!" Billie shouts.

"That's still really weird to think that mom has a dick." Aj says under his breath, with a disguestd face.

"Yeah-" she stays looking over to him.

"And it's huge!" She shouts.

"Rosa, I can't do anything about it." Sully says from his seat as he sips on his coffee.

Sully has worked for Billie since she was 20, so for about 19 years. He's family. The kids see him as another uncle.

"Exactly. I'm HIS boss little girl. Just like I'm yours and your brother's boss too!" She says with a smirk.

"Yup and I'm her boss." I say not looking up from my laptop.

"What- I'm not even gonna argue." She says her smirk dropping.

"Please mom. Just let her come out for a couple days! Then you can get to know her!" Rosalie begs.

She's trying to convince Billie to let Avery come one this trip to Hawaii with us for Billie's birthday. Billie, obviously, said no. Rosalie thinks it can be a good way for them to try and get along, but Billie is not having it.

"This is a FAMILY trip Rosalie. And you're lucky YOU'RE even going. You disobeyed me not once, but twice. I could've left your ass at home. So don't push me!" Billie shouts.

When Billie found out that Rosalie lied and went to see Avery while she was grounded, she was furious. I was mad too. At first I took away all of her electronics and put her on house arrest, but 3 days in Billie gave in and gave her phone back. Perks of being her moms little princess. Billie barley agreed to let her come yesterday, so Rosalie better watch it.

Everyone is quiet now, doing our own stuff. Rosalie has her headphones in with Billies' signature resting bitch face. Aj and Nicolas are working on finishing missing assignments. We brought them, but told them they have to finish all the assignments if they wanna do anything remotly fun. Mateo is reading a book, Harry Potter to be exact. He started reading the series about a month ago. He's already on the 3rd to last book. I'm just glad Finneas and Claudia were busy. I'm not trying to hear them geek over it. Billie is writing in her journal. I don't know exactly what, but she looks focused. Sully is just on his phone. I'm working on my new clothing line, while Ximena is asleep. She's in the bedroom, asleep in her swing.

Billie sighs, closing her book. She stands up closing the privacy curtain. She sits back down and leans back placing her arm around my shoulder, laying her head against mine.

"Watchu doing?" She asks looking down at the screen.

"Figuring out the colors and color schemes I want for these new leggings." I explain.

"Ah ah ah, nope-" she shuts it.

"We're on vacation and it's my birthday. No more work." She says.

"Uh you were just writing in your journal. That's technically your work." I say looking up at her.

"I was not writing. I was drawing. There's a difference." She says with a smirk.