New Addition pt.5

(1831)

NOT EDITED!

"Okay, okay. Just sit down real quick baby." She says guiding me toward the bed.

"But what if I get the bed all wet. Ah!" I cry out as I feel a contraction.

I had been feeling them through out the day, but I thought they were just Braxton hicks but I guess not.

"Baby, I couldn't care less. Okay, I'm gonna wake up the kids, let them know what's happening. You think you can get the diaper bag?" She asks.

"Do I look like I- Fuck! Can get the diaper bag?" I say with hiss of pain.

"Okay, hold on." She says before running out the room.

I place my hands on my knees as I try to breathe. I know it's gonna get worse, but it's already pretty bad.

Suddenly all the kids run into the room. They surround me asking me if I was okay.

"I'm fine. I just need you guys to help me, okay?" I ask out of breath.

"Yeah, what do you need momma?" Nicolás asks as he rubs my back.

"Okay, Rosalie and Mateo. I need you to get the diaper bag. Make sure it has her clothes, diapers, w-wipes, her nasal aspirator, blankets, everything. But don't forget to pack stuff for the hospital for yourselves. We're gonna be there for a while." I explain.

"Okay." They say getting up and running to the nursery.

"Okay, Nicolás I need you to help mom. Anything she needs you to do here or at the hospital, you do it. Okay? Cuz knowing her she's not gonna leave my side, not even to eat." I chuckle looking up at Bil to see her giving me a nervous smile.

"Okay." He says nodding.

"Aj, I need you to help me downstairs while Mom and Nicolás pack clothes and stuff for us." I say trying to get up.

He puts his hand on my waist, and his other grabs my arm helping me balance. Billie walks into our closet, going to pack our bags. While Nicolás goes to start packing his and AJ's bags.

Aj slowly helps me down the stairs, I let out a cry as I feel that familiar cramp like pain and the feeling of tightness in my lower stomach.

(I don't know what contractions feel like so..)

He sits me on the couch, so I can take a breather. I slap my hand on his thigh and squeeze really hard to try and relieve the pain. He groans.

"Momma, that hurts." He says.

I quickly leg go before quietly apologizing. Everyone rushes downstairs with a bunch of bags. Billie walks up to us.

"Aj, you take our bags. I got her." she says handing him our duffles.

She grabs my upper arms, helping me up. She puts my arm around her shoulder, so I don't fall and we slowly walk out. By the time I get to the car, the kids are done loading it up. Billie opens the passenger door, helping me up. Fuck this Escalade.

She goes to put my seatbelt on, but I push her back.

"I fucking got it, hurry up and get in the car so I don't have this fucking baby in here!" I shout as another wave of pain hits me.

She quickly closes the door, getting in the car and speeds off.

"Fuckkkkkkk. It hurts so bad." I sob as I hold onto the railings of the hospital bed

"I know baby, it's o-"

"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!" I scream.

She looks a little scared. I feel quilt take over me.