New Addition pt.4

(1560)

I was gonna post this at 1, but I wanna post it cuz I really like it and I'm excited for you guys to read it.

It's a little short but hey! The last part is better, I promise. I might post it tomorrow....

10 weeks

"Y/n O'Connell?" I hear my name.

Billie and I stand up, walking into the room. I sit down the exaime table.

"How are you guys?" The nurse asks as she turns on the machine.

"We're good." I say, as I lay back. Billie helps me lift up my shirt a bit. She then holds my hand.

"So is this your First?" She asks.

Damn, I feel how i feel when I'm carded.

"No, actually it's our 5th." I say.

"Really? Wow you guys look so young." She says amazed.

We smile.

"Okay, I'm gonna put on the gel now. Okay?" She warns me before she squirts the gel on my lower stomach.

"And you're 10 weeks correct?" She asks.

"Yes." I say. She starts move the tool around. I look over at Billie to see her already staring at me.

"You excited?" She asks.

"Yeah. It's crazy. There's another baby inside of me. I really thought Rosalie was gonna be our last." I say with a laugh.

"Yeah, I know. This IS gonna be our last... right?" She asks nervously.

"Yes. For sure. Claudia said how she got her tubes tied, so I was thinking about it." I say looking down.

"Are you sure? Not that I want more kids, but I just dont like the idea of you in surgery." She says.

"It's okay. It's not that bad. I'm still thinking about it tho." I explain.

"Okay."

"Oh, there it is. There's the little head." The nurse says with a smile.

I look over and see it. It's so small, but its there. The silence is broken by a little heart beat. I start to cry, not even realizing it.

That's our little baby.

15 weeks

I know you're in the studio, but I just noticed my baby bump is starting to show more.

I had Rosalie take a picture!

You got me tearing up and shit

Baby, I'm legit crying.