*quiet*

(2859)

Please, please, please read the A/N at the end

-

"Okay, you girls good down here?" I ask Rosalie and her friends as they all snuggled up on the couch.

"Yeah momma, we're good." Rosa replied with a smile.

It was Friday night, and she really wanted her friends over so I just let it happen. I mean it wouldn't be that bad. AJ and Nicolás were in their rooms doing... whatever they were doing. They never come out so I don't have to worry about them. Mateo was down in the basement, studying. The basement is like a hangout room, but when no one is down there it's Mateo's study room. He said that it was like a soundproof room, he could focus. Billie even got him a desk so he could study better.

"Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs with mom. Let me know if you guys need anything, just call for me. If I don't answer, just ask one of the boys. Okay?" I ask looking at them.

They all nod, not taking their eyes off the movie. I smile a bit and walk up the stairs. I make it to the top and walk to my room, but I decide to check on the boys.

I knock lightly and crack the door open.

"Bro! What the fuck are you doing? You were supposed to go over there!" Aj shouts with anger, pressing the buttons on the controller a little faster.

"I did! There was nothing there dipshit." Nicolás replied.

Aj elbows him causing him to groan.

"You boys good?" I ask with my head peeking in.

"Yeah mom, we're good. Nicolás just needs to learn how to play right." Aj says annoyed.

"You're so lucky momma is here and not mom, cause I would whop your ass." Nicolás says not taking his eyes off the T.V.

"Okay, well let me know if you need anything mijos." I say rolling my eyes with a laugh, closing the door.

"Will do mamá." They shout.

I walk back over to the room, but look over railing into the living to check if the girls were alright. I get paranoid. One for my kids, but two because I'm responsible for other people's kids now too.

I open the bedroom door to see Billie sitting on the left side of the bed.

She's leaned against the headboard, beer in hand. She just has some boxers and a white t-shirt on. Her hair is in a messy bun. She looks hot, that's all I'm saying. She's watching The Office, as always. She takes a chug of her beer. She says she needs atleast one a day to stay sane. I'm the same way, but with wine. I close the door, walking over to my side of the bed. I let out a sigh as I slowly start to take out my right earing. Billie turned her head toward me and just stared.

"What?" I ask with a laugh as I move to my left earing.

"Nothing. I just missed you." She says with a smile.

"I missed you too my love." I say leaning over the bed and giving her a quick peck.

"How was work?" She asks looking back to the T.V.

"Stressful." I mumble as I walk into the bathroom.

"Why?" She asks.

"Micheal flirted with me... again." I say as I unbutton my Jeans.

"For real?" She asks sounding frustrated.

"Yeah... but I told him to fuck off." I say as I slip them off. I then slowly start to unbutton my blouse.