Nicolás's Secret pt.2

NOT EDITED

Rosalie's POV

Let me give you an update on what has happened in the past 2 weeks.

Nothing.

Literally nothing.

Nicolás got off house arrest and went back to disappearing. I'm the only one that knows where he's actually going.

Oh yeah, I asked a couple of the twins friends and found out that his boyfriend's name is Jimin. I mean I don't know if he's his official boyfriend but that ft call seemed pretty official.

I've tried to integrate him about where he goes everyday, but that dumbass has found ways to get out of any situation somehow. It's honestly getting impressive.

I want to tell mama, cuz she's honestly hurt and confused because of the way he's acting, but it's not my secret to tell.

Right now the whole family, minus Nicolás, is in the living room watching a movie.

"Do you honestly think someone would be dumb enough to do this shit?" Mom asks, clearly getting frustrated with the characters.

"Yeah, you did dumber shit in high school. Like you legit tried to climb the ferris wheel at the town fair with Marcel and his friends." Momma says with a shrug.

"Okay, I asked a question not for you to expose me and I did that for you. I was trying to impress you."

"Well you didn't, you just look like an idiot so..."

"Well, two months later I impressed you with something I was born with and you loved every inch of it so...." Mom says.

Momma gasps, smacking mom on the back of the head.

"Billie, I cannot believe you said that."

"What? It's tr-"

Mom's suddenly cut off by Nicolás storming out the his room.

"If someone knocks on the door, don't answer it!" He shouts leaning over the railing of the upstairs loft area.

"Why?" Aj asks.

"Just. Don't." He says running back to his room.

"Shit, this is my house. If I wanna answer the door, ima answer the door. Plus, I ordered pizza." Mom says with a shrug.

"Really Billie? It's 11pm. They don't need food this late." Momma complains.

"Uh who said it was for y'all?" She asks.

Momma shakes her head with a laugh.

About ten minutes of mom making disgusting jokes and momma smacking her multiple times, the doorbell rings.

"Rosalie, go answer it." Mom says.

"Why me? it's your pizza." I ask.

She reaches in the direction of the door.

"It's too far." She whines out.

I roll my eyes, but get up walking toward the door. I open the door.

"Oh shit." Slips from my mouth.

"Excuse me?" The boy asks, his voice sounding like hes broken. A tear laying perfectly on his cheek. He was wearing a hoodie and some sweats.

 He was wearing a hoodie and some sweats