*Birthday Sex*

(4217)

I tried. I was a little scared to write smut, cuz I didn't want it to suck but here you go.

I hope it's up to y'alls standards.

Do you guys like my little banner type thing? Hehe

Love you guyssss

Also sorry if there is typos, i wrote this at 3am so...

Billie's POV

I look away from the road for a split second, just to catch a glimpse of her side profile. She's just staring out the window, looking at all the trees passing by.

I told her we were going on a drive through the mountains, it's her favorite thing to do.

Tour, and just life in general, have been really hectic. I haven't treated my baby to anything nice and it's her birthday. So I cancelled all her and I's meetings and interviews for the next week, just to spend time with her.

We've spent the whole day together, just like she wanted. She just doesn't know that we're gonna be spending a whole week in my house up in big bear. Just the two of us.

We're always surround by people. Either her family or mine. My team or hers. We never really have time to ourselves. So now is our time.

"Where are we going? It's getting late. I don't want you driving down the mountain in the dark, it's not safe." Y/n says, shifting in her seat a little.

"We're not driving down the mountain." I say vaguely.

"Oh..." she says.

"Lsiten. if you're gonna murder me, make it quick. I heard souls that die a horrible death, don't cross over fully. I don't wanna be stuck up in the mountains for the rest of eternity. Like even though no one could hear me cuz I'd be in the spirit world and shit, if I saw a snake I would still screa-""

"Baby, I'm not gonna murder you." I confirm, cutting off her rambling.

"That's what they all say." She says in a 'matter a fact' tone.

"Well I'm not."

"Well then where are we going?" She asks.

"It's a surprise." I say with a smirk.

"I hate surprises." She pouts.

"Well, you're gonna like this one. And we're almost there, so ima need you to put this on." I say pulling out a blindfold from under my seat.

"Oh, so we getting into more kinky shit now? You coulda just said you wanted to roleplay. You be the kidnapper and I'll be the kidnapped." She says moving her eyebrows up and down.

"I mean kind of weird, makes me think you actually wanna kidnap someone but I mean you do you, just don't make me an accomplice cuz I can't survive in pri-"

"Baby!" I shout with a laugh, cutting her off once more.

She's a bit of a rambler... okay a lot of a rambler, but it's honestly kind of cute to me.