New Addition Pt.2

( I'll let you know when to play the song. If you don't know this song, you are just straight up uncultured. So listen to it.)

(2714)

I get up as I hear someone spam the doorbell.

"I'm coming, damn." I shout.

I woke up in an annoyed ass mood. Like this morning I took a shower, and Billie had to take a shit as usual. Normally when you've been with someone for 20, almost 21 years, it wouldn't matter. But this morning, she farted SO loud and then snortd cuz she thought it was so funny. She shut her ass up real quick when I threw a half empty bottle of body wash at her. She had the nerve to throw it back at me. I threw it back at her even harder.

I pull the door open, I'm met with a smiling Claduia. She's already to happy for me.

"Okay, so I got the tests. I also got some snacks cuz I wanted to have a girls day." She says walking in, straight into the kitchen.

"Clauds, I love you. I really do. But I'm not in the best mood, and I don't wanna snap at you. And if I end up really being pregnant, my mood will be ten times worse. So you might not wanna stick around." I explain as I walk into the kitchen. She's leaning against the island.

She walks up to me, placing her arms on my shoulders.

"I am here for you." She says shaking me a bit, before walking back to her original spot, she then walks over putting the snacks into the snack cabinet.

Lord give me the strength.

"Okay, I bought the clear blue. Two packs, just incase you wanna take four. Ya know? To be sure." She says handing me the boxes.

"One's fine." I say, handing her the second box.

"Here, you take this. Incase you need it one day." I say.

"Oh no no no no, I got my tubes tied after Claire." She smiles.

I take a deep breath, and start to walk out.

"You coming?" I shout as I get to the upstairs.

"Right behind you!" She shouts.

"Okay, we got five minutes." I say sitting next to her on the bed.

"What are you gonna do if you are?" She asks.

"I don't know. It's just- we have so much shit going on in the next year. We agreed on the whole family going on Bils' 6 month tour, multiple business trips after that, just a bunch of travel. It wouldn't be good for me if I was pregnant. The good thing about the tour is it's just a north American tour but still. I don't know why I'm making excuses, I'm keeping it if I am. I'm just worried is all." I explain.

"Y/n you are gonna be fine. You always find a way, for everything. You've taken care of 4 babies, I think you can manage one more." She says with a laugh.

"I know." I say with smile.

"But it's also the fact that me and Billie are almost 40. I'm gonna be that old mom." I whine.

"Oh shut up, you'll be a solid 10 milf." She says.

"Yay?"

The timer goes off.

"Go." She says.

I walk into the bathroom and stare at the test that's flipped over on the counter. Moment of truth. I reach for it, only then noticing how shakey my hands are. I close my eyes and flip them over.

I open them slowly. My stomach drops as I feel my eyes sting.

Pregnant 5-6 weeks

What the fuck.