Make An Angel Cry

(2797)

So if you didn't know I like... toxicity. Especially in relationships. I've always been attracted to people who were just horrible for me.

It's a problem, I'm working on lmao

So ya know, to me, toxic Billie is hot. I like toxic Billie, so I write alot of her. So here is toxic Billie.

She's a really big arrogant asshole in this. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Also, this is one of my favorites tehe

~

"I made this song cry, cuz I can't shed a tear. Recognize the fucked up shit I did to get us here."

I sit in the bunk trying to write a song. Any fucking song. Just something, but I just can't.

What the fuck dude.

I sigh, closing my notebook.

I've tried writing "deep and meaningful" shit but it's hard. That's not my life anymore. I'm fucking happy as hell. In all seriousness I would write about all the real shit that happens in my life, but Danny and Brandon said that shit wouldn't sell and "isn't appropriate". I honestly don't care, that's who I am. When the fuck have I ever been appropriate?

I lay down, grabbing my phone. I look up to see a notification.

"Your storage is running low"

Great.

I go straight to my camera roll and start to delete random shit. I come across a picture that make my breath hitch. Me and y/n. We were on vacation. I groan, deleting the picture. It's replaced with another picture, that makes me angry. A picture of me, with a girl in the club a couple hours after the previous one was taken.

I fucked her.

And y/n found out.

-

"Why? I don't get it. Am I not enough for you anymore?" She asks in a sob.

"It's not that deep bro. You are, I love you. I was just drunk." I say with a shrug, flipping through the channels.

She asked to use my phone and I gave it to her without thinking. But I had some... not so innocent videos on there from last night.

She looks at me with disbelief. She starts to sob. I'll admit, it hurts to see her cry but it's not that big of a deal. It's not like ima marry the bitch, I just fucked her. One time. I don't even remember her name.

Y/n stops crying after a while.

"I'm sorry." I say with a slight eye roll, she didn't notice though. She shuffles a bit.

"Can you roll me a joint?" I ask looking back at the screen.

-

I had cheated on her two times after that.

She left because of that.