New Addition

(1827)

Requested

[Rosalie;15 Mateo;17 Twins;19]

"Dinners ready!" I shout from downstairs, turning off the stove.

I hear several pairs of feet running down the stairs, along with pushing and shoving. Billie burts in, throwing her fist in the air.

"I win, haha motherfuckers!" She shouts. I glare at her, but she just laughs it off.

All of them walk in grabbing plates and cups from the cabinets, serving themselves. I slowly walk over to the kitchen table, sitting down slowly. My body was aching and I just felt nauseous. I take deep breath, closing my eyes. I hear shuffling all around, but it stops, being replaced with the clinks of forks against plates. I open my eyes. The first thing I see is Billie shoving spaghetti in her mouth. When she notices me staring, she smiles. With a mouth full. I shake my head.

I look down, my eyes feeling droopier than normal. I'm just exhausted, which is weird cuz all I did was cook dinner.

"Momma, you okay?" Mateo asks looking worried, causing everyone to look at me.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." I say with a small smile.

"You're not gonna eat baby?" Billie asks, a little confused.

"No. I'm not that hungry, feeling a little wheezy." I say.

She reaches her hand under the table, placing it on my thigh. I smile.

Everyone finishes they're food, putting their dishes in the sink. I get up slowly, walking over to the sink. I turn it on, getting ready to wash the dishes but before I can, a hand reaches out turning off the faucet. I look over to see Billie looking at me with a sympathetic smile.

"You're not washing the dishes, you gonna go lay down. You don't feel good." She says, putting her hands on my waist.

"But-"

"No buts mamas, Aj can do them. Right?" She says looking over at Aj.

"Why?" He whines out.

"Because I said so, now get the fuck up and do these dishes. You're momma is not feeling good and I'm not gonna say it again " she says getting frustrated. One thing Billie hated the most was back talking.

"buenas noches mis amores, te quiero mucho!" *good night my loves, I love you so much* I shouts as me and Billie walk out the kitchen.

She helps me up the stairs, into the room and into bed. She hovers over me, giving me a little peck.

"Do you know what's wrong? Like why you're feeling like this." She asks, standing up walking over to her side of the bed.

"No, I've been feeling like this for a little over a week. I just think I'm tired." I say cuddling into her chest as she lays down.

She kisses the top of my head, as she grabs the remote. She turns on the t.v. putting on the news.

"God you're so old." I groan out with a laugh.

"Uh I'm only 38." She says look down at me.

"Still older than me." I say with a shrug.

"By 10 months." She scoffs.

"Night moms!" We hear the kids shout.

"Night!" We shout back.

I snuggle into her chest a little more.

"By the way I'm having lunch with you're mom and Claudia tomorrow." I say, closing my eyes.

"Alright baby. You just wanna drop the kids off at the studio before and pick them up after?" (Billie is famous in this one😜) she asks, looking down at me.