1-Crush

It was snowy day today and wearing nothing but a hoodie and Jeans was a very wrong decision.

Thats what Jimin thought as he shivered slightly as the wind pass him. Today his friend Taehyung came back from London. Though Jimin was an omega, Taehyung had never considered him lower than him although he was an Alpha.

Friends weren't allowed at Jimin's house and Jimin didn't want any of his friends to know what happens in his house.

As he climbed the steps of his friends building, yesterday night's flashback came in his view but he quickly shakes his head not wanting to remember it.

He took a deep breath before knocking on his friends door. After few minutes, the door finally slammed open.

Instead of Taehyung, there stood his older brother. He was wearing black t shirt and sweatpants. His eyes sparkled when he saw the tiny omega standing in front of him.

"Jimin-ah, what a pleasant surprise! You grown much I see. " The Alpha smirked.

" Kookie hyung, you have grown as big as giant, I see. " Jimin mocked him which made the alpha laugh." May I come in? "

" Oh, sorry. Please come in. " Jungkook muttered sheepishly. Jimin smiled as he saw red colour on the older's cheek.

" When did you came? I thought you were studying in London?" Jimin asked as he sat on the couch on the living room.

"I came back with taehyung. I completed my study and from today I would start my job as police officer. " Jungkook grinned  and omega beamed.

" That's a huge achievement, hyung! " Jimin exclaimed. He was genuinely happy for the older and it was showing.

Alpha wanted to huff his chest out and howl. On time, Taehyung came out dressed in black t-shirt and sweatpants same as his older brother.

" Hey lovebirds. " He called out and enjoyed as both of them blush hard.

" Taehyung! " Jungkook called out too, trying to be scary but failed miserably. His cheeks were burning red.

They have know eachother since childhood and Taehyung had never stopped teasing them. He knew they both have crush on each other and he would be beyond happy if they mated together.

"I  have to go get ready for my shift. "Jungkook muttered hurriedly before disappearing behind the door of his room.

Jimin looked at the direction of the alpha. How good it would be to have a mate like Jungkook. He would love to be his mate. But he couldn't. The Alpha deserves best for him and not some used goods like him.