7 - Wedding

Jimin stood still as Jungkook entered their house, this time with his parents. Jimin was looking at Jungkook, who was looking handsome than ever. As instructed by his father he wasn't allowed to go out to meet them.

Jimin was instructed to come out when he is ordered to. Jimin wasn't happy about this. He knew Jungkook's parents since childhood and they are extremely kind and friendly.

Whereas, Jungkook eyes were searching for Jimin. But the omega was hidden behind the door.

"It's our pleasure to meet you guys. I am Daniel, Jimin's appa and this is my wife, Jennifer. " Daniel introduced. He was being extra sweet and Jimin wanted to give him an oscar for his amazing acting.

" The pleasure is ours. I am Mark and this is my husband Jinsoo. " Jungkook father introduced.

Once they were all seated Jinsoo finally asked." Where's Jimin? I haven't seen my Jiminie for so long. " she exclaimed. Jimin smiled but soon the guilt floated on his mind. How can he break their trust?

The guilt was eating him. Its been a month since Jungkook last came with the marriage proposal and Daniel immediately had answered him next day that they are ready to tie the knot of their son with him.

Jimin felt guilty throughout this time wanting nothing more than to kill himself.

"Oh! Jimin is in his room. He is getting ready. " Jennifer said and shouted his name.

Jimin waited for few moments before walking in the hall. Jimin was wearing all white dressing looking like a pure angel. Jungkook smiled at him brightly and Jimin returned the smile softly.

" Come here, Jiminie. Your future husband and in laws are waiting for you. " Jennifer said sweetly, too sweetly.

Jimin sat beside his mom who pinched his waist as a warning.

The meeting was going well until Daniel said something that made omega's heart beat faster.

" I would be going on a business trip for four months next week. Can we get our kids married in this week time?" Daniel asked normally.

The smile on the face of Jeons were instant. Jimin knew his father was only doing this so that Jimin would start doing his work immediately. Jungkook had raided 6 hideouts were Daniel had used omegas for pleasure without their will.

This had cost a lot of money for him. If he wants to save his illegal smuggling business, he has to work on it as soon as possible.

"I don't have any problem and I assume that Jungkook don't have too. If anything we want Jimin to be Jeon as soon as possible. " Mr Jeon said and Jungkook beamed at his words.

"  So it's fixed that we will held the wedding on next Sunday. " Daniel said with a gentle smile.

The Jeons went home after that. Jungkook had never been this happy. He went to his apartment as his parents went to their home.

His mood was turned sour as he saw his little sucking the life of some omega. Luckily, they were still dressed.

Ignoring them, he directly went to his room. He let himself fall on the bed enjoying the serene feeling he was having right now.

Jimin would be his. His omega. His husband. His mate.

JEON JIMIN

The name suits the omega so much. He was feeling as if he was in school and his crush liked him back.

Even in school he never had relationships. Certain omega was always on his mind.

Jimin.

This omega was his the first time he laid his eyes in him. Beautiful grey eyes with coffee scent.

That's why he drinks coffee a lot. Its his favourite. He wonders if Jimin's slick tastes like coffee too. Just thinking about him made something in his south awake.

He never had one night stands before, he wanted to be loyal with Jimin. The night spend during his ruts with other omega was his only sex life.

Jungkook was extremely handsome. Omegas would fall for him just by looking at him.

That night Jungkook slept so peacefully and on the other hand the omega wasn't able to sleep at all.

______________________________________

Guys please comment. I feel like this book is not good enough if I don't get feedback.

Author-nim is greedy and needs attention 😢😢

Feedback will be appreciated 💜💜