18 - Deal

What? You presented as Alpha?

Yes hyung. Why are you so shock?
Jimin can practically feel Luhan rolling his eyes at him.

Well, we all thought you would be an omega, no offence.
Jimin said . He felt giddy. Felt the light at the end of this tunnel.

None taken. Many things happened hyung. You know that mom is pregnant?
Luhan asked and Jimin froze.

Well, th-hat is good-d right?
Jimin asked not sure how to react to this news now. Luhan's voice sounded upset.

What will my friends think now? I'm already 16 and now gonna have a sibling.
Luhan whine and Jimin can understand. He is already married and they are having a kid.

How was dad's reaction?
Jimin asked as he knew thar Tiger was against the idea of pup.

He was upset at first but now he is fine.
Luhan said with tight voice.
Hyung! I have to go. Talk to you later.
Luhan said before ending the call.

🍁

Jungkook noticed that the omega was zoning out. He knew that their was something going on in Jimin's mind but he gave him privacy.

Jimin mind was turmoil right now the fact that Luhan turned Alpha gave him hopes, the hopes he want to come true.

It gave him the hope of better future, future were he would be happy with Jungkook and if things goes well maybe they can have pup or two.

Jimin was confused with this whole situation and also the fact that his mother was pregnant.

His mother was a cunning woman. She can go to great extent for money.

"What's wrong, Jimin-ah? You are barely eating anything. " Jungkook pointed out.

" Nothing is wrong. Just thinking about the drama I have been watching. " Jimin lied.

Jungkook noticed that his husband was lying but he didn't commented on it.

" Maybe you are just missing your  mom and dad. Why don't you send a day with them? " Jungkook suggested and Jimin considered.

He have to talk to Tiger if he wants his life free from any problems and Tiger is the main problem.

He can't tell Jungkook immediately because Luhan is still underage and Jimin knew that his mother won't give a shit even if Tiger decides to kill his son.

"Maybe you are right. I should go there tomorrow. " Jimin said with a soft smile and Jungkook reciprocated it.

🍁

Next morning, the omega was busy making tiffin for his Alpha. Jimin was already dressed as ge had requested Jungkook to drop him to his home.

" Good morning,  baby. " Jungkook greeted as he made his way towards the omega and planted a kissed on his lips.

" Good morning. " Jimin said as a placed a plate of omlet with bacon in front of Jungkook.