17- Surprised

The sirens were blaring and Jungkook growled as the urge to enter the building hit him.

The hideout was placed in an empty area. The building was nothing but a huge rectangle like structure.

The area was smelling of sex and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to slit Tiger's throat open. He wanted him to die a slow death.

The omegas he had saved earlier that month were still recovering. Some were even pregnant.

They are under observation for now. The omegas are barely 18 and some had just presented.

"Ready to attack. " Jungkook growled at the receiver and quick 'yes'  were heard from it.

They entered the building with their back sticking to the wall and guns ready in their hands.

One of the officer kicked open the door and to their disappointment, the building was empty.

Jungkook growled as he entered the building. Dried blood was sticking on the wall. So-called mattresses were lined. The smell of sex, slick and cum was evident in the air along with urine.

They were late. They were fucking Late.

Jungkook was in rage. Growling. He wasn't the only one growling. Other Alpha's were frustrated too. They have been on this case for months now and still they can't find any clue.

Jungkook threw the receiver in rage enjoying when it broke into pieces.

🍁

" Tough day? " Jimin asked, as the alpha sat on the sofa and threw his head back.

Jimin sat of his lap, craving to be near him. He leaned in to scent the Alpha's neck.

" You have no idea. " Jungkook said and bared his neck even more as the omega started scenting him, silently comforting him.

" What happened? " He asked even though he knew the reason.

" Tiger, of course. That son of bitch always escapes right from my hands and it's frustrating. " Jungkook said and Jimin placed a kiss on the crook of his neck, silently apologising.

" You are very disturbed because of this case. Why don't you give it to other officers? " Jimin said secretly begging him to consider it because it will keep him safe.

Jungkook growled that made Jimin shiver from the vibration of it. Jimin tried to back out from him but Jungkook's firm grip on his waist keep him in place.

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to growl at you. " He said with guilt in his eyes and Jimin just smiled at him.

" I can't give up. I  Just can't. " The Alpha said, his voice tight with emotion." You know, Tiger was not known since forever but last 5 years people started coming to complain about their missing pup. And surprisingly all the pups had presented as omega. " Jungkook said as his eyes flashed red and Jimin gulped thickly.

" He is using the newly presented omegas for pleasure. The omegas that we rescued told us that he used the omegas for breeding purpose too and then selling their newborn to other rich families. "Jungkook said, rage still evident in his voice.

" You know , sometimes the omegas that we rescued remind me of you, beautiful and innocent. And then the sudden urge to protect them gets so strong in my chest that it is hard to breathe. I can't imagine something like that to happen to you. " Jungkook said as he caressed his mate's soft cheeks.