2- Behind Closed Doors

"I would grow up quickly and you would became my mate, Jiminie."  A 14 year old Jungkook said.

"Promise?" a 6 year old Jimin asked while holding his pinky in front of the Jungkook.

"Promise. " Jungkook said while interlinking his pinky with the younger's.

Jimin woke from his dream in with tears in his grey eyes. His peach scent was what sour.

How he wished he would keep his promise he made to older but he knew the alpha deserved better, who was pure exactly opposite to him.
______________________________________

The alpha who was in his late fifties thrusted into the omega with all his might. The omega was whimpering beneath him but he didn't care. The omega was a good fuck that's all that matters.

"You like it, don't you? Having Alpha's dick up in your ass like a slut that you are? "The Alpha's spat slapping the omega's ass hard. The omega whimpered again.

With hard thrusts the Alpha soon cummed inside the omega who laid their motionless.

" Consider the deal done, Tiger. " The alpha said after he walked out of room dressed completely.

The omega laid on the bed with cum still running out his hole. He was used to it by now.

With wobbly legs, the omega made his way towards his step dad popularly known as Tiger.

" Great work my son. I am so proud of you. " Tiger said to his son who was still looking downwards.

" Jimin, go get ready, we have some guest tonight, so you should be presentable in front of them. Don't embarrass us. " Said his biological mother.

Without saying a word Jimin made his way towards his room. His life had turned like this since he turned 16 and presented as omega.

Jimin closed the door and slowly sat down against the wall. How can he live like this?

His meeting with his childhood crush today made him regret everything. The Alpha was everyone's dream mate. Strong, good looking and had a good occupation but this wasn't something that made Jimin heart beat louder whenever he was around Jungkook, it was his kind heart that made Jimin fall head over heals for the Alpha.

He wasn't worth of the alpha, who was well respected. If jungkook wants, he would get a line of omegas waiting for him. Jimin was no one in front of him. But the heart wants what it wants.

Jimin was now just a toy for alphas, including his step father. His biological mother needs nothing more than luxury and for luxury if she had to use her son,  she was more than happy with it.

_______________________________________

"Officer Jeon. I want to inform you that you are assigned for capturing korea's most wanted criminal who goes by the name of 'Tiger'. " Head officer Kim informed to Jungkook.

It has been a week since he last saw Jimin. He had to work hard in order to get permission from Jimin's parents. He had loved Jimin all his life and to make him his Jungkook would do anything.

" Yes sir! I won't disappointed you. I will hand over 'tiger'  to you soon. "
He said with professional tone.

" We have been trying to catch him for years now but he slips everytime. He is known for smuggling omegas preferably teenagers. Many murder are assigned under his name. " the officer said. Jungkook blood was boiling. Thinking about the innocent omegas being used as a sex toys didn't settle well with him.

Little did he know that his love was also the victim of this well known 'tiger'.