22- Gift

The sun shined on the omega's face making him look like an angel. Jimin leaned on the Alpha's naked chest. Even in the dead winter, the Alpha was still warm.

Jungkook was gently stroking the omega's soft locks and it felt lullaby to Jimin after their morning sex.

"You have to go to work. " Jimin commented, voice hoarse from all the screaming he did just few minutes ago.

" Just 5 minutes more. " The Alpha muttered as he pulled his mate even closer.

They have been mated for two months now. Everything has been so blissful. Jimin, who had never imagined to be mated, was now in the arms of his love who happened to be his husband and mate as well.

"Times up, Alpha. Get your ass up quickly. " Jimin said as he finally slipped out of the Alpha's grip and the Alpha just groaned.

Jimin loves this life, a life with no worries. He quickly covered his naked self with a bathrobe before getting inside the bathroom to freshen up.

Once out of the bathroom, he saw that the Alpha was finally awake but was still sitting on the bed  sleep heavy in his eyes.

"Come down. I will make some coffee for you. " Jimin said and quickly made his way downstairs towards their kitchen.

Jimin made some coffee as he had already promised the Alpha along with a egg omlet with lots of vegetables.

" I  am  hungry. " Alpha said as soon as he enter the kitchen and directly went to hug his mate from behind.

" It's almost done. " Jimin said.

Jungkook sat on the stool as told by the omega. The Alpha was looking at him intently, enjoy his mate in the kitchen cooking for him.

Jimin sat beside him and placed to plates of omlet in front of them.

They sat there eating in silence. It was normal for them.

With a sweet kiss on the omega's lips, Jungkook left for his work and Jimin sighed in relief.

Tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday and the omega wanted to give him a surprise but not sure how to do it.

The only option that was reliable was Jin. The elder was kind to Jimin and he knows Jungkook inside out. It was safe to say that he knew Jungkook's choices more than Jimin.

"Hey Minnie! " 
Jin said his voice sounded as if he was in hurry.

" Hey hyung! Are you busy? " Jimin asked.

" Well, yes!  My shift just started, Minnie. "  Jin said as if he was stating the obvious.

" Oh hyung I am so sorry! I will call you later. " Jimin said internally face palming himself.

" Its okay. Call me if you need any help. " Jinsaid softly before hanging up.

Now, Jimin was helpless.

The gift he was going to give was ready but he had no idea about how to plan a party. He rarely knew any friends of the older.

He mentally cursed at himself when he remembered that he still have his best friend, who is brother to his Alpha.

Taehyung.

🍁🍁🍁

"What do you mean by 'not sure if he will like it'?  Kookie hyung will love it. " Taehyung said as he sat on the bed in Jimin's room.

Jimin smiled at him and dig more into his closet. The omega concluded that he has nothing to wear.

" We can go on a shopping you know? " Taehyung said as he sat crossed leg.