10- New start

As Jungkook started the car, Jimin noticed that he was driving to the opposite side of direction of the Alpha's apartment.

Jimin looked at him with confused look on his face. He saw that the Alpha was smiling throughout the drive.

Jimin ignored it. He trust him with everything.

Jimin glanced at the slipping scenery outside the window. He was feeling giddy. The Alpha sitting beside him is his husband. Husband. It felt nice to call him that.

Jimin wanted to be his too. Fate is a weird thing, when he thought that he would never be able to be married to Jungkook and that he would be alone throughout his life. But fate threw him in weird circumstances that made him marry this alpha.

Jungkook was softly humming to the song that was playing on the radio. Jimin smiled at him.

He was happy even if it would end soon, Jimin wanted to be happy and to make this Alpha happy too. Jimin can't protect himself but he would protect this Alpha from every danger that comes his way.

Jimin was brought out of his trance when the car suddenly came to stop. He looked at the Alpha who was giving him a goofy smile.

"We are home. " He said as he walked out of the car towards Jimin to help him out too.

" What do you mean? " Jimin asked, confused.

" You will see. " Jungkook simply said as he started walking towards the building.

The building was a skyscraper. Surely, extremely expensive. There were atleast 100 floors and Jimin loved it.

As they walk in tge elevator, Jungkook pressed 96th floor and Jimin's eye widen at it. Jimin loved to live at a higher place. The view from such places are marvellous.

As they sat on the branch of the tree with their legs. 7 year old Jimin loves coming to this place just to watch the sunset and Jungkook found himself coming their too.

"You know hyung? Irs strange that I am extremely afraid of heights but always wanna live somewhere which is high. The view must be amazing, right? " He asked cutely, his baby cheeks were adorable.

" Yeah, it must be amazing. " Jungkook said with a smile.

" When we start to live together, we will stay somewhere like that, where whole city can be seen. " Jimin said not knowing the gravity of his speech.

" Of course. I will search for our house according to your choice. " Jungkook said with his infamous bunny smile.

" Promise? "

" Promise. "

" You remembered? " Jimin asked in disbelief. The Alpha remembered something that was said by him so many years ago..

" Of course. How can I forget about the promises we made.?" Jungkook smiled and leaned to caress his cheek. Jimin back away.

"Are you uncomfortable with my touch? " Jungkook said, voice tight with emotion. Jimin internally cursed. He didn't mean to ba k away but it was his muscle memory that hates when some alpha tried to touch him.

But Jungkook was different. He would never do something that the others have done to him. Tenderly, he took Jungkook hand and placed on his cheeks and smiled at the Alpha.

"Of course not. I was just shocked. " Jimin said with sincerity. Jungkook smiled as he saw the omega leaning in his touch.

The moment was broken as the elevator came to stop. Jungkook backed away but instead grabbed the youngers delicate hand. Jungkook's hand moulded into Jimin's as if it was made for it.