28 - Trust

Tiger. Tiger. Tiger.

The word made his inside crawl. The person he was searching for so long was now sending him weird parcels.

His insides were burning as the rage took over his senses.

Jungkook was shaking and don't know why. With fear? Hell no!  With Anger? Yes!

Jungkook locked his cabin door and grabbed his head phone.

He inserted the DVD in the laptop and waited for it to start.

The screen remained blank and but audio started playing.
Jungkook hyung would be raiding the sea side today.
The Alpha visibly paled. It was undoubtedly his omega's voice.

What?

How?

Why?

He remembers that he had given the omega the information regularly because Jimin would always ask him.

He is planning to raid club 'heaven'  in few days.

He got the news about the warehouse near the main highway.

The spot near Rosaline cafe.

Jimin voice was ringing in his ears, taunting him. The omega he loved so much That he could even die for him was instructing, keep his husband's enemy safe.

Why? Just Why?

It was painful then any bullet he had ever taken in his body.

The life he spent just to be able and be capable for the omega meant nothing for the omega.

No wonder Jimin would often ask him about the work, would often get pale when the criminal topic would get raised.

But still, his Jimin?

The one who would selflessly give his candy to the kids who were begging on roads?

The Jimin who would cry when the Alpha got hurt?

How?

Jungkook was away from Jimin for 3 years. Was that time enough for the omega to change?

Suddenly, the screen of the laptop was no longer black and Jungkook felt his inside burning up.

Jimin sat on the on his knees as he gave a random alpha a blow job and That's it for Jungkook to finally loose his shit and empty all the bullets loaded in a gun on his laptop screen.

Jungkook wanted to scream and he did. He screamed in frustration as he threw whatever was on the table.

It was good that the cabin was sound proof.

He called the helpers to clean the mess he had just made. The helper gave him a weird look and Jungkook wasn't in any mood for any nonsense.

He wanted to kill someone or kill himself? He don't know.

I am not virgin.

The omega had said him and now it made sense. The anger he felt for tiger was nothing as compared to  Jimin.

The betrayal he felt was extreme as if he can't breathe.

So Jimin know who tiger is and works under him. But why, wasn't he rich already? Afterall, Daniel was a rich dad so why does he have to work for Tiger.

He sat on the chair once the helper had left him alone. It was 10 pm, the time he would usually go home but not today.

He wasn't ready to face the omega yet. He had always loved him and that can't be changed that easily.