8- The day

Jimin stood in front of the mirror. Admiring his outfit. Yup, he is getting married today but he isn't happy even though he is marrying the love of his life.

"Don't show up in front of your in laws with such poker face. We don't want to ruin our plan. " Jennifer said as she finished applying more lipstick on her plump lips.

Jimin remained motionless. He was dragging Jungkook in this pit. He was putting the Alpha in dangerous. He was pushing Jungkook near his death.

Jimin had promised himself that if Daniel tried to harm Jungkook, Jimin would do everything to protect the alpha, even if he had to die for it.

Soon Daniel came in his room. The older alpha eyed him as if he was a piece of a meat. Jimin hates his gaze. The hungry look in his eyes makes Jimin skin crawl.

"Baby, You are looking so fuckable. Damn. Jungkook is a lucky son of bitch to enjoy you even if its for a shorter period. " He said as he kissed Jimin forcefully. Jimin remained expressionless. He was used to it but he disgust it. He wants to kill this Alpha who has made his life a living hell.

" Lets go. Your groom is waiting for you. " Daniel said with a smirk.

Jungkook was eagerly waiting for Jimin's arrival. This was the day he had always been waiting for, for Jimin to be his.

When he looked up, his breath got hitched as his soon-to-be husband was walking the aisle.

The omega was looking ethereal

The omega was looking ethereal. Jungkook could say that Jimin looks like an angel, he is an angel, His angel.

Meanwhile, Jimin's heart was literally beating so fast that he was afraid that people would hear it.

Jungkook's clothing was not ideal for wedding type but Jimin knew Jungkook

Jungkook's clothing was not ideal for wedding type but Jimin knew Jungkook. Jungkook loves to break the stereotypes. Jimin smiles at it.

Jungkook was looking very much like a dominant alpha who would easily make any omega's knees go weak. But today his gaze was of adoration as he watched Jimin make his way towards him while his father hold his hands.

Once he was front of each other, Daniel gently placed Jimin's hand in Jungkook's.

"Shall we start with the ceremony? " Priest ask them and they nodded.

" Ladies and gentleman, Good evening everyone. Today we have gathered to witness the soul of two people become one. " He said and turned to them who were looking at each other.

Jimin don't want this but he wants this Alpha. God! What can he do?

“I, Jeon Jungkook, Take Park Jimin as my husband who I am in love since forever. I promise you Jimin, that I will cherish you and protect you from everything. " Jungkook said his vow and the priest looked at Jimin.

Jimin visibly gulp. Still conflicted. He looks around and his eyes met with Daniel who was looking at him with warning gaze. Jimin know what he has to do as he had no other choice.

" I - I, Park-k Jimin, Take Jeon Jungkook as my husband And I promise you to cherish you and love you my entire life. " He said the vows that were instructed by Daniel to him. Looking at Jungkook's blinding smile, Jimin wanted to cry.

Jungkook trusted him with everything and what was Jimin doing?

" Mr Jeon, Do you take Park Jimin as your, husband? "

" I do. "

" Mr Park, Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your husband? "

" I-I do. "

" I pronouce you as husband and husband. You may kiss your husband." Priest said and Jungkook grinned at his husband. Jimin noticed that Jungkook had tears in his eyes and for first time throughout the day Jimin let his tears fall freely.

Jungkook cupped Jimin's beautiful face before leaning in. Jimin heart was beating fast as Jungkook caressed his cheeks. The omega closed his eyes as he finally felt the older's warm lips on his.

____________________________________

Feedback please 💜💜