4-benefit

"I don't understand how the police started tracking every single hide out point of mine. I lost 42 omegas because of this. Who the hell is this officer!" Tiger shouted. He was furious. This new officer who would raid at his place at discovered his 3 hide out places, gaining him a huge loss.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, sir. I have investigated his past life. He is from Busan but he studied law from London. He is just 26 years old. " One of his man said.

" Jeon Jungkook.... I have heard this name before. But I can't remember where. " Tiger said himself.

_______________________________________

" Do you think he will agree to this? " Jungkook asked his younger brother who was busy eating his dinner.

" Of course, hyung. Why would he disagree? " Taehyung replied.

" What if he think that I am not capable for taking care of him?" Jungkook spoke clearly nervous at his own thoughts.

"You have a respected job. Anyone would die to marry you. "

" Jimin is not anyone. " Jungkook corrected.

" Of course he is not. He is the most pretty, kind and innocent person  I have ever seen. "Taehyung said." You guys have liked eachother since forever. Why wait then? Mom is already pestering you to get married. And I only want Jiminie as my brother in law and if not thatn you have to die single. " Taehyung warned to which the older alpha just laughed.

He was planning to ask Jimin's hand in marriage to him to his parents. Jungkook's parents were already ready to accept Jimin cause they have known him since he was kid.

Jungkook was nervous, Jimin had changed so much since he last saw him three years ago. Jimin hadn't presented back then. But they both knew that he would be an omega. Jimin was tiny since the beginning. He was beautiful and made heads turn to him where ever he would go.

If anything changed is that he grew more beautiful. His grey eyes would captivate anyone. And that's why Jungkook wanted him to be his as soon as possible.

_______________________________________

Jimin just came back from his college. He was studying medicine. He wanted to be a nurse at least. His so called father just allowed him to study further because of society. What would people think if the famous business men had an illiterate son.

Jimin was limping today. Tiger made him attend an Alpha who was extremely hard on him. He had his way with him throughout the night.

Jimin got to know that Tiger had started to use his body in exchange of money. Earlier, he would make use of Jimin when he needed certain deal to be done with contractors.

Jimin wanted to end his miserable life but he has a brother who haven't presented yet. His father had promised him that if he does as told, no one would touch his younger brother, Luhan. Jimin didn't want his brother to end the way he did. He was innocent and Jimin didn't want him to pass his life being someone else's puppet.

______________________________________

It was sunday morning, and Jungkook was shaking with fear. He was about to go to Jimin's place for marriage proposal.

Taehyung sat on his brother's bed, crossed legged, Drinking banana milk. Their fridge was packed with banana milk.

" Stop it and just go already. You are looking hot. Jimin would be head over heels. There. I boosted your ego now go. " Taehyung said while getting up and pushing the older alpha out of the house.

" Are you sure that I should go? What if he said no? "  Jungkook asked as he stood at the door.

" Then we will kidnap him. " Taehyung said while rolling his eyes.
" Jimin is my best friend. I know him more than you know. And I would bet that he would say yes to you. " He gave thumbs up to his brother who smiled and finally, finally left the house.

_______________________________________

" Hello, Is this Mr park's house? "Jungkook asked to the maid that opened the door. The maid stared at him for few seconds before blushing vigorously and nodding.

She told him to come in. Jungkook knew that the omega was rich but this rich, he didn't knew. It was practically a manor. This fact degraded Jungkook's confidence level. It wasn't like Jungkook wasn't rich, he is hella rich but decided to separate from his parents and join as police. His parents are quite supportive.

" Please sit. I will inform Mr Park about your arrival. " she bowed before leaving.

Few minutes later a man in his early forties came to the hall. His black silk hair was styled backwards. Beside him was a beautiful lady that looked similar to Jimin.

"  How can I help you? "Daniel asked.

"  Hello. Myself Jeon Jungkook. " He said and Daniel panicked. Was this alpha here to arrest him? " I came here to ask yours son's hand in marriage with me. " He said softly.

Jimin gasped from his hidden spot behind the wall of the living where the conversation was taking place.

Meanwhile, Daniel smirked. Afterall, The prey just walked into the trap on his own.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Yeah!! I finally updated this book!! 😣

Feedback will be appreciated. 💜