33- closure

Jungkook hold Jimin close by his hand on the omega's waist. They were standing in front of the Tiger's cell.

"I am here for you baby. He won't be able to harm you ever again. " Jungkook calmly said  this to the omega who just nodded.

Today after one month, Tiger was released from the hospital and was brought to the prison as he was founded guilty for murder, raping and many more crimes.

When Jungkook told Jimin about this, the omega surprisingly wanted to meet him for the last time.

Jimin said that he wanted a closure from his previous life and seeing the worst nightmare in the prison would give him a piece of mind.

They walk in through the corridors and Jimin grew nervous than he already was. His hands started shaking as he broke into cold sweat but Jungkook noticed this and leaned down to scent him, instantly calming his nerves.

Tiger was sitting on the small table that was placed in the family meeting room. The looked up when he saw Jimin. A sinister smile came on his face.

"Hey baby. " He sing song making Jungkook to punch him again but Jimin held him back.

" He is not worth it. " He said and gave his Alpha a encouraging smile.

" How are you, Tiger? " Jimin asked. Even though there was a chair in front of him but he opt to stand beside Jungkook.

" Better than I have ever been. " Tiger said again smiling.

" This place is your home anyway. " Jimin spatted. Something came into Tiger's eyes but was quickly replaced by happiness.

" I don't mind living here, afterall I have enjoyed my life to the fullest. Fucked pretty omegas but let me tell you Jimin, you were my favourite. " Tiger said while laughing.

He was knocked off of the chair as Jungkook punched him. This time Jimin didn't held him back. Kicks and punches were thrown at him. No one said anything as the alpha was himself a police officer.

Jungkook calmed down after a while and Tiger was spitting blood.

"You used me, Bastard. For money, everything was just for money. But now where are your money? You are poor then the beggar on the road. You kept me in cage now look how the tables have turned, you are in prison now. Good bye Tiger. I hope and I know that we will never meet again. "With that said the omega moved closer to his mate as they walked out.

" You are okay. " Jungkook asked as he rubbed his mates back.

" More than okay. " Jimin replied with his crescent eye smile.

🍁🍁🍁🍁

" I should have known earlier hyung. I failed to protect you. "Luhan said as Hwan kept playing with his fingers.

" You were to young for that drama and beside I am really happy right now. " Jimin said as he glanced at his Alpha who smiled back at him.

" By the way, weren't you supposed to be enrolled in some college by now? " Jungkook asked trying to change the topic.

" Well, I was....  but now Tiger's money are locked and I don't have any money. " Luhan said while looking down and saw hwan looking up at him.

" Luhan, you should have talked to us. We would have helped you out. " Jungkook said giving the younger Alpha sympathise look.

" I don't want to burden you guys. You are have already gone through a lot. " Luhan said with a small smile.

" You can never be a burden to us, luhan. I consider you as my brother. And so you will go to the best college. I will take care of it. " Jungkook said with a smile and Luhan eyes were crinkling with happiness.