16-Protect

Jimin arrived after twenty minutes with a bag of clothes for the Alpha. Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the chairs in the corridor. He smiled at them.

"You should go home. You guys look tired. "Jimin said and Jin was about to say something when Jimin interrupted again." I am here and I will keep you guys updated. " Jimin smiled and Jin just ruffled his hairs.

" Please take care of him. He is reckless. " Jin said and Jimin nodded.

Yes, Jungkook is reckless for believing him, for loving him.

" Take care, Jiminie. " Namjoon said before they walk out of the hospital. Jimin sighed and entered the room which was supposed to be Jungkook's room.

The sight before him broke his heart. The strong Alpha was attached with drip and various machines. Jimin hates this sight. Hates to see his Alpha in such situation.

Jungkook is still asleep and Jimin sat beside the bed as he took hold of tge Alpha's hand.

He is the reason that the Alpha is in hospital, he would be the reason if tiger ever decide to do something worse.

Jimin can't let that happen. He has to protect them and for that he has to do what the tiger wants hik to do.

He can't possibly tell Jungkook the whole story cause Luhan is still under Tiger's watch.

Jimin laid his head on the Alpha's side. Jungkook looked too pale. His flawless skin was too white.

I am sorry. I am sorry.

_______________________

Jungkook opened his eyes and instantly closed his eyes again. The room was too bright. It required him few more moments to get adjusted to it.

His arms felt heavy and he looked around to see ta mop of blond hair. Jimin was sleeping with his head on the Alpha's arm.

Jungkook can't but want to touch him. As he was about to raise his other hand, he felt a sharp pain. He winced as the pain was unbearable and this movement made the beautiful omega open his eyes.

Beautiful grey eyes zeroed on the brown. Jimin looked at him with a shocked expression, befire shooting up and running to get a doctor.

_____________________________

It's been two days since the Alpha was shot and today he finally got released from the hospital.

"Be careful, Hyung. " Jimin said as Jungkook began to wear his shirt and instantly winced." Let me help you. " Jimin said and gently helped the Alpha to wear his clothes. They would be finally leaving the hospital and the Alpha seems overly excited.

" You behave like a typical housewife. " Jungkook commented while showing his bunny teeth.

" Aren't I a house wife? " Jimin said with his eyebrows raised up.

" Aren't you a boy? That means you are house husband. " Jungkook said as he began to laugh at his own jokes while the omega glared at him, well tried to glared at him.

" Sorry.... It was hilarious. " Jungkook said and laughed again.

Honestly, it wasn't that funny??

" It wasn't. " Jimin pouted and Jungkook tried to calm down.

" Okay my bad. But do you ever want to find a job or something. Not that the money is not enough or something but in general, you are talented so you might what to join somewhere. " Jungkook said and saw his omega's eyes go wider.