3- Protect

Jungkook stood at the location that was supposed to be the hide out centre for the Tiger.

Its been weeks since Jungkook got the case. He has been working day and night for this case.

Now, he is standing in front of a abandoned building. The building was old and rusty, kind of giving a creepy vibes.

Jungkook had a gun in his hand for protection same for other officers.

When they entered the building, it was all dark. Slowly, without making any noise they made their way to the basement, expecting the culprits their. But instead they were shocked by the view that was front of them.

Thick smell of blood, sweat and semen with slick hit the officer like a brick. Naked omega's were tied to the wall. Just by looking at them, Jungkook knew that they all were underage.

"God! What the hell is this?!" Exclaimed mark, the officer who was at the same post as Jungkook.

Jungkook covered his nose. The omega were barely conscious and Jungkook wasn't sure every omega was alive.

"Untie them and inform officer Yoongi about this. And Officer Kai please call the ambulance. " Jungkook said as he too began to untie them.

There were nearly 30 omegas. All of them were looking at them with fear in their eyes.

" We are officers. We won't hurt you, I can assure you that. " Jungkook assured them.

They looked so young and innocent. They kind of reminded him of Jimin. Jungkook quickly discarded the thought.

He would go to extreme level to find this Tiger and burn him alive.

______________________________________

" By medical reports, they all were raped and abused. " Jin informed them. He was the doctor and Officer namjoon's mate.

" They have been used multiple times. They have been used by various Alpha's and beta's. Unfortunately, two of them were already dead when you guys brought them here. Others are in a good state but they are too scared at the moment, therefore I advice you to give them time and don't force them to give statements. " Jin continued with serious tone.

Jin was of same age as Jungkook but Jin was more matured than him.

Namjoon was looking at his omega with proudness evident on his face.
He was damn happy that he had an omega who was talented and can compete with alpha.

Jungkook envy their relationship. He too want an omega like jin who is strong and talented. His mind rushed to Jimin. Surely, Jimin is talented and if Jimin ever want to study or so any Job, Jungkook is more than happy to help him.

_______________________________________

Jungkook plopped on the couch as soon as he arrived home. His days were seriously getting more and more tiring.

This Tiger was so good at everything, that he would escape everytime. It was getting on his nerves now. Officer yoongi had also appointed him with different  cases too for which Jungkook was thankful.

Atleast he can get a break from 'tiger'  case. Though Jungkook won't rest until the capture this tiger.

_______________________________________

"WHAT WERE YOU JERKS DOING?! HOW CAN THEY KNOW OUR HIDE OUT PLACE? I LOST ALL THE OMEGAS! " Daniel  well known as Tiger. Shouted at his employers.

" We had no idea who gave them the information. " One of the officer replied.

" The one who was in charge of this raid was officer Jeon Jungkook. " Other officer informed.

Daniel frowned at the name. He has definitely heard it before but he can't figure out where.

_______________________________________

Jimin whimpered out loud when the Alpha tired to choke him. The Alpha keot thrusting into him hard and fast without any mercy.

Once he was done, the alpha walked out to shake hands with his step father. Yeah, Daniel gained another contract and all thanks to Jimin.

Jimin closed the door once he reached his bedroom. He wasn't crying in fact he felt numb. He didn't have any right on his own body. He was the possession of his so-called mom and dad.

He wanted to end his life, but he can't. He has a brother to protect. Luhan, his little brother hasn't presented yet. Jimin didn't want luhan to go through the circumstances that he is going through and for that he would do anything.

Jimin always imagined his life as a mate of Jungkook. Even the Alpha was his senior by 8 years, he never minded it. But now, things changed, Jungkook would never want him once he know what kind whore he is now.

It's time for him to stop imagining  himself with Jungkook. That is not gonna happen. He is bound to remain alone.
_______________________________________

Feedback is appreciated 😇💜