25 - Dream

"But how can he disappear just like that?"  Jungkook asked to Mark, who just shrugged.

"We have been searching for him since months and yet not able to find him. Its like as if he was never there. " Mark said while turning the pages of the file.

Tiger. The only person who keeps Jungkook awake at night for the urgency to kill him.

Tiger had disappeared into thin air for months now. No information about him at all.

It drives Jungkook crazy. There are thousands of omega's under his control, smuggling weapons and drug were also his business.

The frustration is too much for him and sometimes he takes his frustration on his pregnant husband. Just like this morning.

"Why are you giving me pancakes? I wanted waffles. " Jimin whined and Jungkook just nodded. He was late for work and yet he can't leave his pregnant husband without making something for him.

" Okay. I will make it. " Jungkook said as Jimin just sat on the kitchen stool ogling his husband.

Jungkook mind was restless now that all the assumed hideouts of Tiger was now clear as if there was nothing.

He placed the plate of waffles in front of his beautiful mate. He was running late and he has to be at work in10 minutes.

"Hyung,  I don't want waffles. Can I have omlet instead? " Jimin said and Jungkook lost it.

" Whats wrong with you, Jimin? Can't you see that I am in hurry? And yet you behave like a fucking kid! Get up and make whatever you wanna eat. I don't have time for this! " Jungkook shouted and not even Jimin's tear filled face stopped him.

Jungkook regrets it now. He was just frustrated for work and lashed out on his beautiful, innocent husband. He signed.

" We have to increase our efforts now. He is roaming freely and yet we aren't able to do anything. We can't let this happen. " Jungkook said in finality and Mark just nodded.

Mark left his office and Jungkook let himself sit on the chair and think about how to make his husband happy again.

You would say a jewellery could work but no, Jimin was different. Instead of expensive stuffs he opt for cute and romantic stuff.

"Hey baby koo. " Namjoon chirped as he made his way in the younger's office.

" Don't call me that! For fucks sake, I am going to be a father soon. " Jungkook almost shouted.

Namjoon was visibly taken aback and this was the second in one day that Jungkook was feeling guilty. The habit of taking frustration on others was making him sick.

" Sorry. I am just not myself today. " Jungkook said looking at his lap. Namjoon just nodded and smiled, cause he was a man with gold heart.

" Trouble in paradise? " Namjoon asked and Jungkook just nodded cause he had just made the angel in the paradise upset.

" I took my frustration on Jimin. I shouted on him, called him a kid. Ugh! I am stupid. " Jungkook said as he banged his head on the table.

" Good to know that you are aware that you are stupid. "

" Hyung~Don't mlbe with jin too much,  his sarcasm is taking toll on you. "

" I can't stay away from my own mate? " Namjoon stated more like questioned the younger's senses of thinking.

" Yeah, whatever. Now, give me a fucking idea to make him happy. " Jungkook said, giving the older his puppy eyes.

" Take him to eat street food. It always works with Jin. " Namjoon said and smiled at one of his many memories where jin was unset with him and as a result he end up taking him on a street food date.