29 - Broken

" Then tell me my dear omega, who is Tiger? "

Everything froze at that very moment. Jimin heart was pounding like crazy. Everything felt numb now.

" I... He... "

" Yes, omega. Tell me who is your boss? " Jungkook's voice was still sweet as honey but Jimin finally felt the anger radiating from him.

Jungkook nibbled on the mating mark on Jimin's neck making the omega to shiver.

" Tell me, baby boy. Who are you? and who is tiger? " Jungkook said calming.

Jimin was shaking under him. Tears of fear of the Alpha were now falling freely.

As on cue, the baby monitor came into life. Hwan cries can be heard and Jungkook immediately jumped on his feet to fetch the pup. Leaving the omega alone.

Jimin finally took off the blindfold and saw that the room was empty.

His heart was pounding like crazy. His mouth dry and he don't think he has a energy to even stand.

But he had to. He can't let go so easily. Jungkook will definitely believe him after all he loves him right?

Jungkook knew that Jimin was betraying him, knew what was going around his back.

Jimin made his way towards the closet to get a bathroom. His face was painted with tears.

Of course, Jimin was an idiot to not to tell Jungkook earlier but what now?

Everything is mess now and that us because of him alone.

Jungkook has always been sweet to him. Always giving demanding nothing in return.

He has to know the truth. He has to know what was going around in the omega's life and Jimin will do it. He will tell the Alpha everything. The Alpha will believe him and everything will be right, right?

Jimin made his way towards the living room and saw that a very sleepy Hwan was resting against the Alpha's arm.

"Hyung - " Jimin started but was cut off by the Alpha.

" Not now. Now in front of my pup. " Jungkook almost growled. His eyes were red too maybe because he was trying not to cry.

Jimin shut his mouth instantly, not wanting the Alpha to be angry with him.

Hwan was still sleepy so the Alpha tried to put him to sleep again. The Alpha was singing a song for the pup that he usually sang for Jimin.

You're the sun that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dreams
I don't know what these emotions are
Am I still dreaming?
There's a green oasis in a desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
My surroundings are getting more and more transparent

Jungkook looked ay Jimin with tears in his eyes. The emotions too strong for the omega. Jimin let a broken sob and Jungkook scoff disbelieving.

I hear the ocean from far away
Across the dream, past the woods
I'm going to the place that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria