26- ours

Jungkook wolf was on edge since the doctor told them that the delivery time is near. Jimin was restless too, afraid to go under contractions.

The Alpha tried to be around the omega as much as he can but his job was offering much time off.

Jimin understands though but being alone at home al the time was bothering him. The Alpha had offered to bring home omega nurse but Jimin denied it. He dont want strangers in his house.

The pup has been lively too. Always moving around a lot, giving Jimin a hard time. He complains about it to his Alpha a lot but Jungkook is calm towards him.

"What if I don't get my figure back after the pup is born? " Jimin asked as he lay his head on the Alpha's chest. Jimin was feeling insecure for so long now.

His hips as well as his legs are now huge and its unsettling for the omega who was always known to be skinny.

" You are pretty like this though. Your curves are more defined now. " Jungkook said as he stroked the omega's hair.

Jimin has now developed more curves and to be honest, Jungkook loves it. They haven't been intimate since the pregnancy.

While having a check up, the doctor had told them that the omega had been using pills for too long and for that reason no heavy work should be done, including sex.

Jungkook didn't like the idea. Why was Jimin using pills for so long? Was he sexually active on daily basis? With whom?

It doesn't matter to him though. Jimin is a beautiful omega and having one night stands are common but still, Jimin wasn't a person to be up for a one night stand. It hurts. It fucking hurts that Jungkook had spent his days without sexual activities until it was his ruts but Jimin was active all the time.

It doesn't matter. Yeah, it doesn't matter.

"Would you still love me even though I would be fat? " Jimin asked innocently.

" Of course. I love you so much no matter what. Beside you would look more sexy. " Jungkook muttered as he gently carressed his mates swollen belly.

It is so perfect like this. They are in their own world, he sweet, perfect heaven.

🍁🍁🍁

Jimin walked towards the kitchen in search of something to eat. He felt really hungry as he slept the entire day.

He just had pancakes this morning and being nine months pregnant was making him hungry every 15 minutes.

He placed a apple and cut it into pieces. Fruits were always his favourite. When nothing worked, fruits always did.

As he was about to go to the sofa, a sharp pain in his belly. The plate in his hands slipped and the pieces of apple were scattered on the floor.

"Ah! " the contractions were hitting him with full force making him cry in pain. It was just afternoon, Alpha won't be home for another two hours.

The omega clutched his belly as he saw the puddle of water that was under him. With wobbly legs, he somehow made his way towards the house phone. He don't know where his own hand phone is.

He quickly typed his husband's number. After 3 rings the alpha finally picked

Hello?
Jungkook said, voice clipped as if he was in the hurry

Hyung-g...
Jimin said his voice quivering.

Minnie? Baby? Are you okay?
The Alpha's voice voice shaking as he felt the distress of his omega.