11-One

"Are you gonna keep looking at me or gonna do something? "

Jungkook eyes flashed red at the statement that left the omega's lips.

The omega simply stood their, looking ethereal. He was looking at him with innocent gaze even when he had said most sinful words.

" You know what you are saying? " Jungkook asked as he raised his eyebrow at his husband.

Jimin nodded his head, too afraid to talk suddenly. Jungkook eyes soften as he took every inch of Jimin in. This man was his, His body was his.

Jungkook moved closer to the omega who remained in his place. As Jungkook leaned downwards, his breath fanned against the omega.

" Are you sure about it? " Jungkook asked and Jimin just nodded.

Soon their lips met. It was nothing hungry or full of lust, instead it was full of adoration and gentleness.

They nibbled onto each other tongue caressing their spouse mouth. They kissed as if they have whole time on earth.

Their scent intensified and Jungkook wanted to get drown in this peach scent.

Jungkook broke the kiss to look at the omega who was all flushed. He smiled at him.

Jimin lowered his gaze. He was using the Alpha for for his own greedy desire.

Jimin wants to be greedy this time. He wanted this Alpha above him. The pine scent was making him dizzy.

Jungkook took Jimin's hand and slowly lead them to the bed. Jungkook started kissing him again. This time the kiss was sloppy and rough.

Jimin back of his knees collided with the end of the bed making them both to fall on the bed.

Jimin fingers were combing Jungkook's short brown hair as Alpha placed both of his hand on either side of the omega.

The omega moaned as Jungkook bite his bottom lip and Jungkook growled at the sound.

Jimin pulled Jungkook even closer, wanting no space between them. Alpha tug the end of the omega's shirt and slowly took it off before slamming their lips together again.

Jimin was soaking wet. It was getting uncomfortable. Jungkook grabbed the omega's hair and tilted the omega's head to a side to graze his teeth were mating mark is supposed to be placed.

Jimin tensed. He can't let the Alpha mate him. His father would kill both of them if they mate.

"H-hyung, Let's not mate now. Its too early for that. " Jimin said gently but the hurt was evident on the Alpha's face.

Jungkook slowly got up from where he was hovering over the omega only to be pulled back by the omega.

" I want you, as much as you want me
Mating can be done later. " Jimin said as he caressed the Alpha's cheek.

..............................

Jungkook leaned back with a goofy grin plastered on his face. He looked at the Omega who had his beautiful eyes closed due to ecstasy. His long lashes were fanning on his face and he looked extremely beautiful. Ethereal.

" I have been waiting for this moment all mu life. " He said and the omega boop is cute nose.

Jungkook pulled out and the omega winced a little.

Jungkook took the used condom and threw it in the trash bin.

With a wet towel he cleaned the omega who was already half asleep.

Jungkook got it the bed beside him and threw a duvet over the omega's naked body and snuggled closer to him.

"Good night, Kookie. " Jimin mutter sleeping. Jungkook smiled at nickname.

"  Goodnight, Mr Jeon. " Jungkook replied and felt the omega grin against his neck.

Jungkook had never been this happy. The omega he always wished for was married to him and was in his arms. His body was humming in happy fatigue.

Two Souls Finally United Into One.

____________________________________

Author nim requires feedback.

feedback pwease💜