Chapter 12

Miranda called Chief Johnson on the way to the chop shop, putting her Bluetooth in so she wouldn't get pulled over.
"Sir, I am on my way to the chop shop with another car."

"Hopefully not with the mayor's?" he chuckled.

"No sir," she laughed. "A couple of jewelry thieves."

"Oh?"

"Yes sir, I was in the right place at the right time I suppose," and she told him what had happened.

He chuckled. "You are something else, detective."

"I know sir, but this should really get me in with those guys now."

"I am sure it will. I will let the FBI know."

"Thanks, sir, and I will call you later."

Bo would like this car, she knew he would, especially after finding out it came from a couple of thieves. Talk about Karma. She was laughing as she pulled up to the garage. She stopped just outside and headed into the office after putting her blonde wig back on that she had stashed in her purse. She nodded at Bo who was sitting at the desk counting money. He looked up at her. "Hey Lara, I thought I told you to come back tonight."

"I know but I have another car for you," she grinned.

"Already?"

"Sure, come take a look."

He nodded and followed her outside. He frowned at her. "Where did you get this car?"

"I stole it from some jewelry thieves, who right about now are being booked into jail, why?"

"Well, considering this car belongs to a drug lord," he chuckled.

"Oops," she laughed with him.

"Yeah oops." He walked around the car, shaking his head. "You took it from the thieves."

"I did. They were robbing the store and took me as a hostage. I took them out, and delivered them back to the jewelry store, along with jewels."

Bo chuckled. "You are something else, Lara."

"So I've heard," she grinned, tossing him the key.

He nodded at one of his men who had come outside. "Hal, take the car inside and get to work," Bo said, tossing him the key.

"Sure thing boss," Hal grinned and headed to the car.

"Come to the office, I am going to call the man whose car you stole."

Miranda swallowed. "Um, am I going to be in trouble?"

"I highly doubt it," Bo chuckled as they went inside.

He told her to sit, then picked up the phone, dialing a number.

Bo put it on speaker so Miranda could hear.

"I want you to hear this," Bo grinned at her.

"Tyrone residence," came a Spanish accented voice.

"Tyrone, let me talk to him."

"He's busy now. He will call you back."

"No, tell him it is Bo, and I have some news for him."

There were a couple of clicks, then, "Bo, what is going on, what is so important that you are bugging me? I am trying to bail a couple of my guys out of jail at the moment."

Bo laughed. "Well Tyrone, I want you to know that my newest employee is the one who just took down your guys, and she stole their car."

"What?" Tyrone bellowed. "How?"