Three

The next morning, Jin woke up on is own and yawned sleepily. He sat up and stretched, the sunlight streaming through his windows.

He got out of bed and entered the bathroom to take a shower. Now that he knew Namjoon and him went to the same school, he was more enthusiastic about going.

After his shower he got dressed and made sure he had all his school supplies in his backpack. He grabbed his phone and house key before heading downstairs, getting a little lost trying to find the kitchen.

Namjoon was sitting at the counter, eating a bowl of cereal. "Hey." He mumbled. "Hi." Jin said and set his backpack down.

"There's a whole variety of breakfast food in the pantry. Pop tarts, muffins, cinnamon rolls, cereal. There's waffles in the freezer." Namjoon said. Jin has butterflies in his tummy, causing him to lose his appetite.

He decided to take a few bites of a muffin anyway with a glass of orange juice. "Hurry up, I have to pick Aeri up." Namjoon said. "W-Who's that?" Jin asked. "My girlfriend." Namjoon said. "Oh..." Jin mumbled. Now he really didn't feel like eating.

He didn't want it to let it get to him, but he hated the fact Namjoon had a girlfriend. He wanted Namjoon to pay attention to him. Namjoon noticed the look on Jin's face. He couldn't ignore it.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing." Jin quickly said. "I said you could tell me anything, Jin. Don't be afraid." Namjoon said. "It's not important." Jin said. "Let's just go." He mumbled as he picked up his backpack and they left.

Jin sat in the backseat as Namjoon drove down the street. He turned into a driveway, a pink and a bright blue car parked in front of the fountain.

Aeri's mansion was large as well. Jin watched as the front door open and out walked his girlfriend. Jin didn't deny the fact she was pretty because she was. She had the clearest skin, long bright blonde hair and a dazzling smile. She wore a white crop top with a pink blazer, a pink skirt to match and white heals. Her jewelry even matched too.

Instead of a backpack she had a large, pink designer purse, sparkly key chains dangling from them. She looked straight out of a 2000's Barbie movie.

She opened the passenger door and got in, Jin getting a waft of her strawberry scented perfume. "Hi Joonie, I missed you." She pouted and kissed him. Jin looked down at his lap. "I just saw you yesterday." He chuckled.

She turned around and met eyes with Jin. The boy was intimidated by her killer visuals. She flashed a smile, her teeth white as pearls. She was literally the definition of perfect. "You must be Jin! Namjoon told me about you." She said excitedly. "I'm Aeri, nice to meet you." She held out her hand which Jin shook. "Nice to meet you too." He mumbled shyly and she giggled.

Namjoon began driving to the school, him and Aeri talking while Jin texted Jimin about her.

Jimin: You've never seen Aeri until today? She literally rules the hallway.
Jin: I don't pay attention at all! She's literally so pretty, I could never compete.
Jimin: Huh?
Jin: Oops, pretend you'd didn't read that last part.
Jimin: YOU LIKE NAMJOON?!
Jin: NO!
Jimin: OMG YOU LIKE YOUR STEP-BROTHER?!
Jin: JIMIN!
Jimin: Ah the classic forbidden love story.
Jin: Jimin I swear if you tell him-
Jimin: Why would I?
Jin: Thank you.
Jimin: Awww Jin, that's cute but like weird, but in a good way, but still cute?
Jin: You're not making my situation better. Aeri is definitely a keeper, he'll never leave her T-T
Jimin: You never know.

They arrived at the school, Namjoon parking in his usual spot. They got out the car, the warm air hitting Jin like a brick. He hated summer weather.

Aeri fanned herself as she chewed her strawberry bubblegum, Jin could smell it that's how he knew, and looked around. "This weather is gonna ruin my natural glow!" She whined.

Namjoon fanned her a little and she laughed. Jin hated their relationship. "Sit with me at lunch, and bring your friend!" Namjoon called after Jin who looked back and gave a thumbs up.

"Jin!" He heard Jimin's cheery voice. The smaller boy ran over and hugged him. "How was your summer?" He asked. "Pretty okay, until yesterday!" Jin freaked out. "He's so hot, like, oh my gosh I wanna cry." Jin placed his hands on his blushing cheeks as he walked inside with Jimin.

"Ouch." Jimin said. "I think you got major crush-itis, on your step-brother." Jimin giggled. "It's not funny!" Jin said shoved him a little. "At least he actually talks to me." Jin said.

"You would not just say that?!" Jimin frowned. Jin laughed this time and Jimin kicked his leg. "Ow!!" Jin nearly yelled. "That's what you get." Jimin said.

They had the same classes with each other just like last year. First hour was art. Jin sat at a table with Jimin. "You know, Yoongi's friends with Namjoon?" Jimin whispered.

"Really?" Jin asked and Jimin nodded. "You should tell Namjoon to talk to Yoongi about me." Jimin said. "Jimin, no." Jin said.

Class began and they had the whole hour to just free draw/paint and meet other people in the class. Of course Jin and Jimin kept to themselves.

Halfway through class, there was a knock on the door. The teacher got up and opened it, in walking Namjoon. Jin's eyes widened and his heart began racing so fast.

"Oh my gosh..." Jin whispered to Jimin who giggled. "He's cute." Jimin said. Namjoon smiled when he saw Jin and walked over to the table.

"Hey you." He sat beside Jin. "Hey, w-what are you doing here?" Jin asked. "I said I was switching into all your classes, right?" Namjoon asked and Jin was taken aback, Jimin letting out a laugh. "Hey, you're Jimin right?" Namjoon asked and Jimin nodded.

"Cool to meet you." He said and Jimin just hummed. "Hey, why were you ignoring me in the hall?" Namjoon whispered in Jin ear. "I wasn't, I probably just d-didn't see you." Jin said.

Namjoon leaned closer to Jin's ear, Jin's breath hitching. "Don't do that again." He whispered sternly and Jin nodded, his hands slightly shaking under the table.