Seventeen

"Baby, I'm really sorry." Namjoon whispered to Jin. "Please don't cry, you're making me feel worse." Namjoon said. "I c-can't help it." Jin murmured.

Once the car was warm enough, Namjoon began driving home, Jin looking out the window. Namjoon took a hand off the steering wheel, placing it on Jin thigh. "Don't..." Jin pulled his leg away and Namjoon sighed, taking his hand away.

When they arrived home, their parents were there, Jin going straight to his room. "Did you two fight again?" Jin's mother asked and Namjoon nodded. "Well, I guess it's only normal you two fight but don't hold a grudge for too long this time." She said as Namjoon left upstairs to talk to Jin.

He couldn't have Jin mad at him. He wanted to take him to the dance tomorrow. Jin knocked one Jin's door, Jin opening it. He allowed Namjoon to come in, shutting the door behind them.

"Baby, please don't be mad at me-" "I'm n-not mad at you." Jin said. Namjoon gave him a confused look. "I'm m-mad at Aeri. I h-hate her s-so much." Jin cried. "She makes me feel like I c-can't trust y-you when she does t-that stuff and I d-don't wanna have t-trust issues with you because I-I love you a lot a-and that really hurts w-when I feel like I c-can't trust you." Jin cried.

"Come here, baby." Namjoon held his arms out, Jin walking over and sinking into his warm embrace, resting his head against his chest. "Shhh, let it all out." He whispered, Jin continuing to cry. He pressed a soft kiss on his forehead and sighed quietly.

After a few minutes, Jin began to calm down, Namjoon whispering sweet things in his ear about how much he loved him. Jin looked up at Namjoon, the older caressing his face with a hand and wiping his tears away.

"I love you." Namjoon spoke ever so softly,nodding sincerely. That only made Jin break into tears again, resting his head back against Namjoon's chest. "I l-love you too." Jin said and Namjoon smiled to himself.

The two stayed like for a while until Jin pulled away and wiped the stray tears from his face. "Do you still wanna go to the dance with me tomorrow, or no..." Namjoon wondered. "Of course I do." Jin said and Namjoon smiled. "Cool." He said.

"I'll be in my room if you need anything." Namjoon said and Jin nodded. He took out his homework and began working on it, glad him and Namjoon were able to solve the problem before it escalated.

Later, Jin and Namjoon sat beside each at the dinner, their parents talking. Jin pushed his food around, not really that hungry. He was too happy to eat because he knew Namjoon really loved him.

"So did you two make up?" His mother asked. Jin nodded with a hum, Namjoon intertwining their fingers underneath the table. Jin looked at him and smiled cutely. "That's good, you two are learning to get along." She said.

After dinner Jin and Namjoon has to wash dishes, their parents making them as usual. Jin decided to wash this time and Namjoon was drying them. "Do I have to dress formal for the dance tomorrow?" Jin asked.

"Not super formal. Dress like you're going to a middle school dance." Namjoon said and Jin got an idea of what to wear.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin and gave him a warm back hug, Jin humming softly. "Are you still upset?" Namjoon whispered. "No, Namjoon." Jin shook his head as he dried his hands off.

The two went upstairs, Namjoon taking a shower while Jin got into his pajamas. Jin went to Namjoon's room and closed the door behind him, climbing into Namjoon's bed to wait for him.

He heard the water stop running and shuffling around. Soon the door opened and Namjoon walked out, only a towel wrapped around his waist, his hair damp and small droplets of water running down his body.