Twenty-seven

Jin woke up the next morning, happy it was Saturday and he'd get to spend the day with Namjoon. But then he realized, he wasn't feeling well at all. He felt pretty nauseas, had a headache and felt very fatigued.

He squirmed around a little, feeling Namjoon grip around him become a little tighter. "Namjoon?" Jin whispered, carefully turning to face him.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked. "I don't feel that well." Jin sighed. "Well, the flu is still going around at school so you could've caught that while you were there some days ago." Namjoon suggested.

"I don't know, I just don't feel good." Jin groaned. "Or is it morning sickness?" Namjoon asked. "Likely that." Jin murmured. Jin laid there for a few moments before feeling a warmth rising in the back of his throat, carefully getting out of the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

Namjoon followed a few moments after, kneeling behind Jin and rubbing his back gently as the younger heaved up everything he ate last night. Jin's mother heard the small commotion and walked down the hall, standing in front of the doorway.

"Is he okay?!" She seemed worried. "Just his morning sickness." Namjoon said and she hummed. "I have some medicine to help with that, I'll give it to you when you finish up." She told Jin, who nodded a little.

After a few minutes, he lifted his head up, eyes teary and nose runny from gagging so hard. "Are you alright, babe?" Namjoon asked, getting startled as Jin broke down into tears.

"T-This is hard." Jin cried. "I know, baby. We're gonna get through this. There's gonna be rough patches like this but you're strong, Jin." Namjoon comforted him.

Jin stood up weakly, flushing the toilet and taking a few minutes to wash his mouth out of the taste, washing his hands as well. They exited the bathroom, Jin walking back to Namjoon's room and laying in his bed.

Namjoon laid beside him, wrapping his arms around him. "Joon?" Jin murmured. "Hmm?" Namjoon hummed. "How am I gonna go back to school now that everyone knows?" Jin asked, his voice wavering.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm sure everyone honestly won't care by the time you get back and they'll already know about Aeri, so there's no point." Namjoon said. "And if they do try and say something, I'll fight them." Namjoon said.

Jin giggled as a few tears fell from his eyes. "Awww, baby, don't cry." Namjoon caressed his face, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "I c-can't help it." Jin said and Namjoon laughed softly.

They cuddled for a few more minutes until they both got up to go downstairs and eat breakfast. Namjoon helped Jin out of bed and held his hand as they walked down the stairs.

Their parents were in the kitchen finishing up their breakfast and slipping their jackets in. "Where are you going?" Namjoon asked. "We have a meeting to attend." His father said and the two nodded.

"Jin, make sure you take that medicine." His mother reminded. "I will." Jin murmured. Their parents left the house, leaving the two alone.

Jin ate a small cup of yogurt, Namjoon having a bagel. "That's all you're going to eat?" He asked and Jin nodded. "It's kind hard to eat after you throw up." Jin laughed bitterly. "Aww, I'm sorry." Namjoon said.

"I should be fine by lunch time." Jin said. After eating, he was going to go watch tv in the living room but stopped when he felt little nudged against his tummy. "Namjoon!" Jin called, Namjoon rushing into the living room.

"What?" Namjoon asked. Jin grabbed his hand and placed it on his stomach where he felt the little taps. Namjoon smiled to himself. "That's so cute." He chuckled, feeling their child kicking for the first time.

The two sat in the living room, watching a little bit of tv. Jin laid down across the couch, using Namjoon's lap as a pillow, Namjoon rubbing his tummy gently.

"You know, I'm really happy you changed your mind." Namjoon said. "I'm kinda happy I did too. In the end, I knew I probably wouldn't be able to go through with that decision anyway." Jin mumbled.

"You're not too stressed anymore, are you?" Jin asked, looking up into Namjoon's eyes. "No, baby, I'm okay. I'm doing better." Namjoon assured.

"You're not stressed, right?" Namjoon asked. "I'm trying not to be." Jin said. "Jin...you know that's not good for you, or the baby." Namjoon sounded worried. "I k-know. I said I'm trying not to." Jin emphasized.

"I don't want you worrying about what everyone is saying at school. They're nothing. Nothing they say matters." Namjoon said. Jin hummed quietly, wondering if people knew about Aeri by now.

Namjoon stroked Jin's hair gently, leaning down and pressing a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you, Jin. More than anything right now." Namjoon spoke quietly. "I love you too." Jin responded.