Nine

Namjoon woke up to his alarm the next morning, confused at why he had an alarm set for a Saturday after a party. Then he realized he had to call the cleaning people to come clean his house which was probably a mess.

Namjoon shut off his alarm and his eyes widened when he saw all the missed calls and text. He immediately called Yoongi who'd called him eight times last night.

"Namjoon! Where the hell were you last night?! You totally disappeared!" Yoongi yelled. "Dude, calm down." Namjoon whispered. "Why are you whispering?" Yoongi asked.

"Because someone's sleeping beside me, not be quiet." Namjoon said. "Oh god, you found another girl to sleep with already, huh?" Yoongi said. Namjoon gulped. "Sure. You can say that." Namjoon murmured.

Jin stirred in his sleep, Namjoon feeling the younger boy's arms wrap tighter around him. He smiled to himself. "Well, I guess I'll leave you alone. Don't disappear like that." Yoongi said and Namjoon hummed before hanging up.

He swung his arms back around Jin, kissing his forehead gently. Jin's eyes fluttered open. "Who were you talking to?" He asked quietly. "Yoongi." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Did you sleep okay, baby?" Namjoon asked and Jin nodded.

"My bottom hurts." He pouted. "It's gonna be like that for a few days." Namjoon said. "What! A few days?!" Jin whined. "It's gonna hurt after your first time." Namjoon said. "I hate that." Jin sighed.

"It's gonna be okay." Namjoon said and stroked Jin's hair. Jin smiled faintly, looking up into Namjoon's eyes. "Yoongi wasn't suspicious of anything, was he?" Jin asked. "No, nobody suspects we're dating." Namjoon said.

That hurt Jin inside a little. He had hopes that maybe Namjoon would be comfortable with telling his friends they were in a relationship soon because he hated keeping them a secret. It made Jin feel like Namjoon didn't really want him.

"I made you upset saying that, didn't I? I'm sorry Jin, I didn't mean it like that-" "It's fine, Namjoon." Jin whispered. Jin was going to get up but Namjoon pulled him back down and pressed their lips together for a moment.

"I'll tell them one day, I promise." Namjoon said. "You promise?" Jin asked and Namjoon nodded. Jin didn't think he'd keep that promise at all but it was worth keeping hopes up that he did.

"I'm gonna go take a shower." Jin said and Namjoon let go of him. Jin realized he was naked and blushed before he could even stand up. "Jin, I just had sex with you last night and we were at it for at least two hours, it's not the end of the world if I see you naked for five seconds right now." Namjoon said.

Jin got up and rushed out the door, Namjoon laughing at the boy's shyness. Jin walked down the hall into the bathroom and got into the shower.

Namjoon sneaked into the bathroom, Jin unaware that he'd entered. Jin hummed lightly to himself as he let the water fall on him. Suddenly the shower door opened as Jin screamed.

"Namjoon, what the hell?!" He yelled and Namjoon got in. "Namjoon, what're you-" Namjoon cut him off with a kiss, Jin instantly melting as he kissed back. Namjoon pulled away and chuckled, Jin's face bright red.

"I wanted to join you." Namjoon said. "Oh..." Jin blushed. "You're too cute sometimes, I love it." Namjoon smiled, Jin smiling as well. Jin gasped as Namjoon grabbed his waist and pressed him against the wall. "Another round wouldn't hurt too much, would it?" Namjoon asked.

Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck and giggled softly. "No, I don't think so." He said and Namjoon smirked before reconnecting their lips and picking Jin up.

....

Later on that day, the house had been cleaned after it looked as if a tornado passed through. Namjoon kinda didn't understand how that much trash could get everywhere in his house and things could be dismantled but the place looked back to normal after three long hours of six cleaning guys working.