Eight

After school, Jin and Namjoon sat in Namjoon's car in the parking lot. Namjoon was scrolling through his social media while Jin shyly looked at him, their fingers intertwined.

Namjoon put his phone in his pocket and looked at Jin. He gave him a small smile and leaned over, kissing his lips quickly. He then began driving to the smoothie place, Jin humming the song in the radio.

Once they reached the smoothie shop, Namjoon's and Jin got out of the car. Namjoon held Jin's hand as they walked inside, thankfully nobody from school there.

"What smoothie do you want?" Namjoon asked. Jin looked over the menu with a variety of flavors. "I'm, I'll get the blueberry pomegranate smoothie." Jin said.

Once they got to the front, Namjoon ordered their smoothies, the two going to sit at a table after. "Namjoon, can I ask you something?" Jin said. "Anything." Namjoon said.

"Um, you don't think it's weird that we're step-brothers and dating?" Jin asked. "Well, no. We're not related in any way so technically it's not really wrong." Namjoon said.

"I was just wondering." Jin said and Namjoon hummed. The worker brought their smoothies over and Jin took a sip of his, smiling at the yummy flavor.

Namjoon reached across the table and held one of Jin's hands as they chatted away about the party later on. Jin was a little nervous though. Namjoon said he wanted tonight to be 'special' and Jin knew exactly what he meant by 'special'.

After they finished their smoothies, Namjoon suggested they go back home to decorate and set up the snack table.

Once they arrived home, though, Namjoon took Jin to his bedroom just to makeout with for a good seven minutes.

After their small intimate moment, Namjoon pulled away from Jin and smiled. "I know you know what I want tonight." He smirked. Jin blushed and pushed Namjoon away, Namjoon laughing softly.

"Yes, I do know." Jin murmured as the walked downstairs and Namjoon took the decorations out to begin decorating. "I mean, it's only if you're ready." Namjoon said. "Um...." Jin began, Namjoon stopping and turning around to face him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. Sorry, it must feel like I'm rushing you into things." Namjoon apologized, wrapping his arms around Jin.

"No, it's fine. I think I'm ready." Jin said and Namjoon hummed, letting fin of Jin.

Around 7:00 is when the dj showed up and began setting up in the large living room. "They neighbors don't call the police on you?" Jin asked. "No, they're never really home half time time. They're all business workers so they travel a lot." He said.

After some time, people began showing up. Namjoon's friends arrived first. Then Jimin arrived which Jin was happy to see. "Jin, make sure your room door is locked unless you want strangers fucking in your bed!" Namjoon called.

Jimin snorted at Jin's embarrassed face. "That's hilarious." Jimin said. "Shut up." Jin said as they walked upstairs and Jin locked his room door.

He went back downstairs and even more people had arrived. By 7:30 the house was nearly full of people from their school. Jin struggled to find Namjoon, rushing down the hall into he roughly bumped into him.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Namjoon asked. "Y-Yeah." Jin said. "Theirs non-alcoholic drinks in the fridge if you don't want to drink. I'm not gonna." Namjoon said and Jin nodded.

Jin found Jimin again and the two sat in the kitchen and talked, Namjoon on the other side with his friends.

Jin glanced over at him and smiled, Namjoon smiling back. "Dude." Sehun said. "Why the hell are you close with him all of a sudden. I get your step-brothers in all but, I would never be buddies with him." Sehun said.