What If...

A/N: This is a fanfiction to the novel The Outsiders. You don't need to have read nor watched The Outsiders to enjoy the book but you will have a better understanding.

This book takes place in 1964, Tusla Oklahoma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponyboy walked down the street and to his house as fast as he could. He felt like he was walking towards his doom, though with every second that went by, he'll be in more trouble with his big brother Darry. He fell asleep when he was talking to his pal Johnny and now he was hours past curfew.

Ponyboy hoped his brothers were sleeping, but when he got close enough to his house, he saw that the lights were still on. "Shit." Ponyboy muttered to himself. "I'm dead. So dead."

He opened the door, but was pulled inside so fast he tripped over his own feet. When he straightened himself up he saw the fire coming out of Darry's eyes. "Where the hell have you been!" Darry screamed. "Do you know what time it is?" Pony just rolled his eyes and stayed silent. The way Darry always talked to Pony pissed him off. He wasn't a little kid or nothing. "Well it's two o'clock in the morning kiddo." Darry answered for him.

"Hey Pony, where ya been?" Ponyboy's other brother, Sodapop asked softly from the couch.

"I feel asleep in the lot." Ponyboy answered nonchalantly and walked past Darry who almost gasped.

"You what?"

"I was talking to Johnny and I fell asleep in the lot." Ponyboy told him again like Darry was stupid. He walked into the bathroom and tried to shut the door in Darry's face. "I didn't mean to."

Darry threw the door open and pointed a finger in Ponyboy's face. "Hey!" He yelled. "and I can't even call the police or you in Soda would be thrown in a boy's home so fast it would make your head spin!"

Sodapop walked over to the bathroom and calmly told Ponyboy to go to bed now. Soda always tried to be the peace keeper between his brother.

"Look I said I didn't mean to!" Pony yelled, ignoring Sodapop completely.

"I didn't mean to, I forgot! That's all I ever hear from you!" Darry yelled back at Ponyboy.

Soda really wanted to help, he hated getting in the middle of arguments but he hated Darry yelling at Pony even more. "Oh come on Darry-"

"You shut up!" Darry interrupted him and stuck a finger in Sodapop's chest. "I'm sick and tired of you sticking up for him! You hear me?"

"Don't you yell at him!" Ponyboy yelled as loud as he could.

Darry turned around and swiftly grabbed Ponyboy's arm and turned him around. Darry landed five hard smacks on Ponyboy's bottom and then let go. Ponyboy looked at him shocked and then ran out of the house.

Darry followed him and grabbed Pony just as he was about to open up the fence. Darry swung Ponyboy over his shoulder and smacked his ass a few more times as he walked Ponyboy back inside.

Pony kicked his legs and hit Darry's back, but that only made Darry spank him harder. "Darry!" Ponyboy yelled. "Stop! Please!"

Darry swung the kid down from his shoulder and placed Ponyboy in front of him. Darry kept a firm grip on his arm and pulled him towards the couch. "Darry, no come on!" Ponyboy begged, but Darry sat down and Pony was tossed over his knee with ease.

Darry landed a quick five spanks on Ponyboy, making the kid squirm around.

"You don't come home at two in the morning Ponyboy Curtis! And you don't walk home alone." Darry started lechering during the spanking.