Chapter 2

Maya's POV:

Thank god it is Friday. I can't wait for the weekend. But I don't want to see Lucas at school today. I tried to ignore him the past days. I mean after what he said to me. It did really hurt.

I arrived at school with Riley. We're going to our lockers to get our books. We have history again. Ugh. That means Ryan will probably sit next to me again.

I sat down and waited for Mr Matthews to start the lesson when Ryan whispered something.

"Oh hey who cares pretty lady. Haven't seen you in a while"

God help me. He's so annoying.

"What? Are you ignoring me?" he asks.

I don't answer.

Class ended and I walked to my lockers again.

"So what's up with you?" I hear a familiar voice saying.

I close my locker and it is Lucas. Great. Now I have to talk to him.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well I don't know. Maybe that you called my friend a jerk the other day. And then you're ignoring me for the past days" he says.

"What do you want? Why do you care?" I say annoyed.

"I'm just wondering why you're being such a bitch for no reason" he says.

Oh no he didn't.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said" Lucas says.

"Well if I am really such a bitch like you say then why are you still talking to me? Why are you still friends with me?"

"I'm not" he says and walkes away.

Is he being serious? Why did he just do that? He believes them more than me. I feel like crying right now. I can't do this anymore.