Chapter 15

Maya's POV:

Me and Lucas start to pull away from the hug. Our lips are only inches away from eachother. I can feel him breathing. I look at his lips and then at him. He starts to lean in and so do I.

Oh my god what am I doing? But I really want to. Is that weird?

Then in happened. Our lips finally touched. He pulls me closer to him and I put my arms around his neck.

My stomach starts to go crazy. I feel like a firework machine right now.

I can feel him smiling against my lips which brings me to smile too.

We slowly pull away and just look at eachother. Lucas starts to grin like crazy. I started to chuckle a little bit and hugged him again.

"Maya! There you are!" I hear someone calling me.

I turn around and it is Farkle.

"Hey. Where you looking for me?" I ask.

"Yea. Riley wants to talk to you" he says.

Lucas starts to whisper from behind into my ear "It's okay. You can go"

I smile and then he comes to me so I was facing him. He puts his hands on my shoulder and kisses my forehead. Then he walks away.

I smirk and walk over to farkle who had a confused look on his face.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you two now..... Ya know....together?" he asks.

"What? No! Of course not!" I think so. I don't want us together. At least I want to believe that.

Me and Farkle walk to the Lockers where Riley was standing.

"Hey Riles! So you wanted to talk?"

"Yea. It's about Lucas" she says.

Oh man. Not that again.

"I think you should forgive him. He really cares about you" she says while rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't know" I say quite.

"Maya, he punched Ryan in front of the whole class and got detention for you"

I had to think about our kiss ealier. It made me smile.

"I know" I say smiling like a freak.

Riley noticed and raced her eyebrow.

"Um maya? You okay?"

"Yea. Totally"

Should I tell her what happened between Lucas and I? How am I supposed to act around him when I see him tomorrow at school?