Chapter 9

Lucas' POV:

I was talking with Farkle. He was still mad at me. I mean how couldn't he be? I'm such a bad person.

I was arguing with him when I walked into history class. I frown.

There's Maya. Maya Hart. The girl who was gone for 4 Months. Because of me. This can't be true. I must be dreaming.

I'm standing there with my mouth open. I let my books fall because of the shock.

Maya stands up and walks over to me. Oh my god. Oh my god she's walking to me. What do I do now?

She knees down and picks up my books. She pushes them against my stomach. Really hard. Ouch.

"Surprised to see the bitch again huh?" she says.

I wanted to answer but I don't get a word out of my mouth.

"Aww. Someone forgot how to talk" she begins to laugh.

So does the whole class. Great. I'm such a loser. I deserve it to be honest.

She walks to her seat again. I follow her and take the seat behind her like always.

I turn around when I hear somebody saying something about Maya. It's Louis. He was in the gang that I used to be in. He's the bad guy of the bad guys of all of them in the gang.

"Hey hart wanna hang out later?" he asks.

Oh boy keep dreaming. She wouldn't hang out with you even if you were the last person on the planet- -

"Sure Louis" she says with a smile on her face.

Wait what? No no no. She can't hang out with him. Who knows what he wants to do with her. I mean he is probably mad at her because I left the group.

I swear if he hurts her... I'm gonna kill him.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask Maya.

"I think I'm doing good" she laughs.

"You know what I meant" I say.

"Stupid blonde. That's what you would say now isn't it? Well I choose for myself what I can do and what not. So you better shut your fuc- -"

"Okay stop it you two" Mr Matthews yells.

What the hell just happened?