Chapter 11

Maya's POV:

I walk towards Louis and he holds roses and chocolate in his hand.

"you couldn't get cheesier, could you?" I say.

"Aww c'mon that's adorable. You already did fall for me" he says with a smile.

I have to laugh. I couldn't help it. He's so stupid man. I don't even know why I said yes when he wanted to hang out. I guess I wanted to make Lucas angry or something.

"yea sureeeee" I say with sarcasm.

He gives me the roses and the chocolate and smiles. I hate this cheesy romantic stuff. I'm not the kind of girl who likes that. I give him a fake smile back.

We walk to his house. He wanted to watch a movie. When we got there he said that I could wait in his room.

He comes back and grabs my hand. I give him a 'boy what are you doing' look.

He puts something in my hand. Oh god. It's a condom. He isn't really thinking that I'll sleep with him, is he? Because if he thinks that then he is more than just stupid.

"Yea thanks but you can have the condom back"

He looks at me confused and says "uh huh. So you wanna become a teenie mom"

What the fuck? He's a jerk just like Ryan and the rest.

"No. I'll go now" I say walking towards the door.

I was almost out of the room when Louis grabed my arm and pushed me into his room again.

"Dude are you kidding me?" I yell at him.

"What? Don't you wanna have fun?" he smiles at me.

"No. Not with you. And like I heard from a lot of girls in school saying that you're terrible in bed. So..... you know. I don't like losers. So get over it and do your shit on your own" I say and push him out my way.

I'm walking home and lay in my bed.

The next day I walk into school and hear a lot of people starting to whisper about me. I ignore it till I hear somebody yell my name.

"Hey Maya. How was it to fuck Louis?" the person laughs.

Oh no he didn't. He told the whole school that we slept together. Oh he'll pay. He better doesn't mess with Maya Hart.

"Oh you really wanna know?" I yell back to the person who asked and smile.

"YES" the whole people around me scream.

"Well. Louis is actually so bad in bed. I had to stop myself from throwing up. He's such a loser and his room is full of Spongebob" I laugh.

Everybody begins to laugh and to whisper something about Louis.

So thats done. I walk to my lockers and hear somebody come up to me. I close my locker and see Lucas.

"What do you want cowboy?"

"Can we talk? Alone?" he asks.

I actually don't want to but whatever.

"Fine" I say.

He takes my hand and goes with me into a empty room.

"Is it true what the people say here in school? Did you sleep with Louis?" he says worried.

"Why do you care?"

"Because I care about you" he says and coming closer to me.

I step back and say "no we didn't"

"Good. I already thought tha- -"

"What do you think I am? A slut?" I ask walking towards the door.

"Maya you know that's not what I meant"

As I wanted to leave I don't feel the ground anymore. Lucas picks me up and closes the door.

"Why?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Why did you say those things about me 4 months ago. Why did you say that I'm a bitch and why did you say that you don't wanna be friends anymore?"

"Maya I'm sorry I didn't mean t- -" he gets interrupted by the gang of Louis.

They scream around in the hallway next to the room that we're in right now.

"Where is the little bitch?" Louis yells.

It's obvious that they are talking about me. He probably heard what I said about him earlier.

I look at Lucas and he looks so angry.