13. Answer

"Tzu... I think I'm in love with you..."

I was trembling and my heart was beating so fast that i was scared that he might hear that. Suddenly my mind went blank and couldn't figure out what to do next. I gathered all my courage and opened my mouth.

"It won't work Taehyung..." I knew my voice was shaking and at any time, tears may fall from my eyes.

He turned to me and whispered... "Why?"

I couldn't look at his eyes.... So with the last bit of courage I had, i spoke,

"You know... We hardly know each other.. and we are so different in our own worlds... Um... You are a star and I... I'm just a normal girl. You have everything thing while I'm... N.. nothing compared to you"

Tears started falling and now I don't care about it. I was feeling devastated. I know I really loved him. He is a good guy and I really wanted to see happiness in his beautiful but saddened eyes... But...at the end we belongs to different worlds..

"Those things doesn't matter" He came near and wiped my tears.

But the tears didn't stop falling....

"It matters Tae..." I looked in to his eyes. Those are filled with tears. Please don't cry... I don't want to hurt you...

"I'll be going back to Australia after two weeks.. you are an important person here Tae... you have lots of things to do.. fans have high hopes and I saw that... You will eventually forget me.."

"Please tell me only this Tzuyu...." His voice was trembling and I saw how he was trying to stop tears from falling. Seeing him like this makes my heart hurt so much...

"I know there are so many barriers..even though there are so many obstacles, please forget those for a moment, forget that I'm a star...and tell me this... Do you love me as a person? Do you?" Tears fell down from his beautiful eyes and my heart was aching so much. I looked down unable to bear his gaze.

That time my heart overshadowed my brain and I wasn't thinking clearly but my mouth started working as my heart wanted to.

"Yes... I love you" I looked at him... "But w..we.." He hugged me so hard that I couldn't finish my words. His warmth was soothing me and I closed my eyes...

"Tzu... That's all I want...."he whispered in my ear which sent shivers through my body. "Even though the other things does matter, we'll overcome those together" He tightened his embrace and eventually l ran both my hands around him. I heard him breathing softly which makes me stop my tears....

"You can't imagine how much I love you" he said... "and... Its NOT true that you are nothing compared to me... Now You are my everything...."

My heart was beating so fast and I was scared that it will burst out of happiness.. "um... I'm so happy" that's all I managed to say.

At the bottom of my heart, I had a feeling that he is sincere and there is no need to suspect him. It's like we knew each other by default... I can sense him... I wanted him to be happy...truly....

He loosened his embrace and kisses the top of my head.. "Don't cry ever again" he said and kissed my forehead. "I don't want to see sad tears in your eyes"

I nodded while keeping my head on his chest. Now only I felt that his chest muscles were so hard.. maybe he is doing workouts?

I shook my head a little. What am I thinking!!

"Okay!" He kept his one hand on my shoulder and wiped my tears using the other hand. "Let's eat my Little eevee"

"Who!?" I was confused.

"Let me show you who that is" he took out his phone while laughing. "See... It is cute like you. I had that in my mind in the first day i saw you... In the airplane"

"Good that this fellow is cute. Otherwise I will punish you" I frowned playfully.

"Like how will you punish me....? He came few steps closer with a strange look in his eyes....um his eyes can look so sexy sometimes....

I quickly shook out that thought and pinched his hand. "like this!" I ran away to the table as I hear him saying "ouch!". It's nice to hear him laughing so hard.....

I will make you a happy person Tae... No matter what it takes.....